2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like this a lot. Top man.

The tightly knit squad of manager and coaches was what Lampard tried to build. But very very different when those involved have known each other and worked together since being kids.

They all talk a good game and seem to be deliberately papering over the utter bilge that normally oozes out of the club. Means nothing and they can all get lost if we don’t win games, but I’ve liked everything said by Dyche and his team so far.
You would expect Dyche actually listens to his team and would comfortably change something on there advice, if they are seeing something he isn't.
Whereas Lamps looked like he was spending half the game talking to Edwards but never actually doing anything, like he was more just looking for a thumbs up on what he was doing.

We don't need another team of 'yes men' in charge.

no they’re off form now it’s a cert they will

giphy.gif

….I actually think Iwobi has lots to offer, some are more about quality than tackles. What I doubt about Iwobi is his application & consistency. I just don’t trust him to be effective week-in week-out. I wouldn’t be tying him up on a big bucks contract.
Eggs I’m talking about pulling out of tackles, not pulling his weight, last week v Arsenal he never tried to go past the Arsenal full back once, he had the pace to do so but not the guts, he also went backwards two or three times and lost the ball and put Arsenal on the attack, that’s why Dyche never played Iwobi in centre midfield where the tackles are vital, battles are won or lost and consequently teams need fighters in there to help win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back