2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hace conceded more than once in 4 out of his 6 matches even though he's trying to park the bus. We are such a horrible team to watch, we honestly have no right to deserve a place in a modern Premier league.
Our Premier League privileges are soon to be rescinded. Deserving of being Championship fodder.

No one is saying we would definitely have won with earlier subs but waiting 89 minutes to do something is not taking responsibility for me. Its outdated management from a different era

My point was against the fact that some were saying he was being negative. He was being quite the opposite but the legs had gone.

He's hamstrung with options but never reverted to a more defensive approach which he should've done IMO by the 70th.

It's not outdated, it's down to options. Moyes, Carlo, Koeman, Lampard to name a few have done the same in the past by keeping it the same and been lacking in making changes. It's ego, faith in squad, game plan etc.

I just don't buy the getting legs on to win the game approach (ie get another goal) as we don't have any. It should've been changes to keep what we had

My point was against the fact that some were saying he was being negative. He was being quite the opposite but the legs had gone.

He's hamstrung with options but never reverted to a more defensive approach which he should've done IMO by the 70th.

It's not outdated, it's down to options. Moyes, Carlo, Koeman, Lampard to name a few have done the same in the past by keeping it the same and been lacking in making changes. It's ego, faith in squad, game plan etc.

I just don't buy the getting legs on to win the game approach (ie get another goal) as we don't have any. It should've been changes to keep what we had
I see it as negative management to the extent that he didn't want to make a decision to have a positive impact on the game. He waited till we concede rather than being proactive. I see that as him not taking responsibility.

Hes not cut out to manage a club of our size imo, but hes here now, so he needs a couple of years minimum, regardless if relegation or not.

Whatever you want to call it chasing the third goal or preserving a lead, imo the subs at 70’ earned Forest the draw. That was as intense a game as I can remember- and all credit to Dyche and our side for matching their physicality- so everyone was gassed. Mentally as well as physically, lots of ragged play, mistakes, dumb fouls on both sides. The likes of Davies Mina Coady Maupay are more than capable of 10 to 30 minutes.

I fully understand that our bench is dross. Dressing 6 CBs is a step away from having 2 goalies on the bench. The best players in the bench are not much worse, if at all, then the players they’d be replacing, so at some point a crap guy with fresh legs is better than a crap guy who’s been running hard and taking and administering punishment for an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back