2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I defo think that Everton shield is getting more prominent on Dyche's face.

Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 17.27.34.webp

Points won in the Premier League bottom half since Sean Dyche took over:

Everton: 12
Wolves: 11
Leeds: 11
Chelsea: 10
Bournemouth: 10
West Ham: 9
Southampton: 8
Leicester: 7
Palace: 6
Forest: 6
Quite incredible when you think of the form we were in before he arrived. I expect we’d at the bottom of the list for the return on the equivalent number of games before him.
All hail our Scotch Egg leader!

Not wanting to tempt fate, but I think this man really is gonna grow on the Fanbase.
I'm likening him more each time I see him.

The other day he was going on about some 'Stone cold Steve Austin' story, Which I didn't have a clue about, but he had me in bloody stitches.
Just the way he was responding to the questions, saying it's not the actual fact thousands of people have been posting the the same Analogy between them, but it's the fact that each person that sends it to him actually believes they are the first person to do it hahaha

And then like today bringing up Kane and the Disappearance of his Eyelash, I was half expecting him to bring out a Crimestoppers poster with a Reward for the 'Safely returned eyelash' 🤣

Just little things he comes out with, crack me up !!!

( And this isn't even counting his on-field displays )

I said it at the time, but framing Dyche as 'Sam Allardyce 2.0' is extremely unfair. He did a great job with Burnley and he's doing a great job for us thus far. Also the worry that the football has gone backwards was unfounded. Spirit breeds results and that's clearly his focus

He'll build something here mate - you can see it! Proper football manager.

As well as above, also even in the Telegraph….

"I thought at one point he might have snapped his [Kane's] eyelash, which would have been tragic, but he seemed to be responding OK," said Dyche.

Everton's manager, who emphasised Kane was guilty of 'gamesmanship' rather than 'cheating', argued the striker's reaction to Doucouré, was more dramatic than Michael Keane's after a potentially leg-breaking tackle by Lucas Moura, which also led to a red card.

"The strange thing about football is that on one night you have a player who, in theory, is very close to getting a broken ankle and nothing is said, and another gets a broken eyelash and it's like the world is going to end," said Dyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back