2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4-4-2 was a bad decision and we paid for it. We were in the game after he changed it but it didn't need to be 1-0 down first. The defending organization he's supposed to bring isn't there at all and we aren't enough of a threat to make up for it. Pushing the fullbacks on while we play wingers who can't move centrally to create space for them is silly and he badly needs to switch it.

The 4-4-2 was a bad decision and we paid for it. We were in the game after he changed it but it didn't need to be 1-0 down first. The defending organization he's supposed to bring isn't there at all and we aren't enough of a threat to make up for it. Pushing the fullbacks on while we play wingers who can't move centrally to create space for them is silly and he badly needs to switch it.
Did we play 4 4 2?

More like 4 5 1 or 4 3 3 to me.

….today will at least give him an idea of how he best copes with Doucoure’s absence. I don’t know the answer to that problem.

Garner straight in for me

He should have started Garner.

Had Garner in the deep role Fernandes occupied for United as the spare man in a 3.

Played Onana + Gana in front of him pressing and moving forward into space when we have the ball.

Instead hes gone for

the high line...

2 vs 3 in midfield

Dyche just thrown the game all by himself

What u expecting... to go gung ho v Utd at their place? This is on the players.

That's exactly what he done, he went gung ho, played a high line against pace and we got done about 8 times with the same ball.

I wanted him to keep it tight, keep us in it and then see where we were after 70 minutes. He done the complete opposite and it was only because of Pickford that we weren't 6-0 down at half time.

It was a pathetic set up, akin to Lampards away at Spurs when we got stuffed 5-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back