2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both him and Bielsa have experience of life in the relegation/promotion area. I'll take either one.
Above all, they're older heads with experience. I can't believe some are touting Rooney or Ferguson.
The Rooney shouts are baffling. The only thing in his favour is that he managed the one club that was in a bigger mess than us but that's it.
If it was the summer I could maybe see the argument for it as I think there is something about Rooney but right now we need a manager with experience, someone who is going to grab these players by the scruff of the neck and give them a good kickin'

I admired Dyche for his workman like team setups. He was entertaining in an interview too. Plus he made Herr Klopp piss his pants

But is that enough to make him my choice as Franks replacement?

I would like Sean Dyche appointed no later than Thursday if possible, but given a two or three season contract with the understanding that if we do go down he will be given the chance to bring us back up. My choice is mainly because I have already made another new avatar and I am not making a third!

D1.webp

Looking at Burnleys transfers while Dyche was there, it really is appalling. Every season they were negative net spend, selling more than they bought, so he really and truly didnt have much to work with. Not sure if hes really competent, but it does show their relegation definitely couldnt be blamed on him.

The brother said Franny Lamps would be no good and is a big fan of Dyche. Thinks he overachieved with Burnley after taking over from Howe. For that reason, and the fact he's the only manager that will take the job, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back