2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need wins Sean. The pressure builds and builds each game to win with a squad of players who’s mentality is already highly questionable.

It was disheartening to see so many fans so content with draws at the likes of Forest and taking the Fulham game for granted.

Its not a great point tonight imo. First twenty minutes we should of built on that but didn’t.

Seen enough, regardless of what happens I don't want him here next season now. He's done largely nothing except give opportunities to his donkey mates, who've repaid him by ranging from crap to diabolical. And he has no idea how to win matches, the irony after what he infamously said about us whilst he was Burnley manager last year.

If we go then I'd honestly prefer we try a younger manager with ideas again, I simply can't go another season watching our gaffer use his position to basically lool after his friends to the detriment of the team.

He’s clearly improved them as a team, instilled a bit more belief, and we don’t collapse after conceding as much as we did under Lampard.

Despite that, he’s not managed to pick up enough points from games we needed to win; Forest, Fulham, Palace, and Leicester standing out. We’re running out of road, and he needs to get at least a win and a draw for us to have any chance. It increasingly feels like we don’t have a win left in us.

I don’t know mate.

Top 4 in the championship and the best 4 teams by a mile this year have been;

Burnley - Kompany
Sheff utd - Heckingbottom
Luton - edwards
Boro - Carrick

All four are young/new into management. New ideas and good tactical setups. Not dinosaurs.

The championship has changed over the past few years. I seriously doubt dyche to get a team out of the championship that will need a rebuild.
Everton behind the curve once again.

It's going to take somebody fresh and forward-thinking to turn this ship around, not some smelly old baked bean head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back