2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you're not a self made millionaire and you just have a slightly above average normal life, much like anyone in a desk or office job, but you deem those jobs crap. My dad was the same until a few years ago, FWIW, and it's a crap attitude to have.

I've also been in the [Poor language removed], and had nothing, in fact in 2 countries in reality, but I got out and am now working in a very profitable career path seeing things and working with technologies you won't even see, likely ever, without even exaggerating. The difference is I'm not being a [Poor language removed] about it to "prove a point", even if the point is dumb.

Also if you're changing the wheels on your car and you put 3 square wheels and 1 shopping trolley wheel and someone says "that's obviously dumb and won't work", will you just slag them off because "you're the manager"? Because that's what Dyche is doing. Not really sure I need qualifications to call a spade - a spade.
As funny as it sounds, your comparison is stupid.

Kean is a central defender…playing in that position.

On your main point….you dont think at all
That your job and succsss is down to your own hard work and good decisions???

As funny as it sounds, your comparison is stupid.

Kean is a central defender…playing in that position.

On your main point….you dont thing at all
That your job and succsss is down to your own hard work and good decisions???
It's entirely accurate - substitute Keane for the trolley wheel and Everton for the car, and Bob's your uncle and whatever else.

It is, but I'm also not being a tit to others just because they're on desk/duty/on call/warehouse jobs as I've had to go through most of those myself in my relatively short time on earth. You'd assume you'd be a bit more humble with all this hard work, but alas, built different.

It's entirely accurate - substitute Keane for the trolley wheel and Everton for the car, and Bob's your uncle and whatever else.

It is, but I'm also not being a tit to others just because they're on desk/duty/on call/warehouse jobs as I've had to go through most of those myself in my relatively short time on earth. You'd assume you'd be a bit more humble with all this hard work, but alas, built different.

So you agree with the sentiment, but dont want to talk about it.
Thats fine, i will take the stick.

So you agree with the sentiment, but dont want to talk about it.
Thats fine, i will take the stick.
I agree with the sentiment hard work is hard work, but hard work is also hard work in any environment if you want to work hard.

No one is beyond criticism when it's obvious what isn't working, which was my point and for some reason what you're arguing against.

Do you think you know everything better than anyone and everyone because you're self-employed then? Because this is what you're saying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back