2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have guessed what your answer would be.

But it isn't as simple as just going out and picking up this magic manager who turns it all around, first he has to want to come and have the stomach for a relegation battle and then he actually has to implement a style of play that may not suit this tragic squad and turn it all around.

Am sure you'd be moaning about him to with no offer or idea of how to fix the problem. It's not a simple solution, it's years in the making, we are where we are and we went for a man who believes he can do it and has the stomach for it.

And by the way its not yet been proven the wrong decision, just becuae you dotn agree with his team selection or decisions. We only know that when he either keeps us up or not, so maybe stop crying and get behind the team.
No offer or idea of how to fix the problem?

Mate. I'm an accountant. Why would anyone trust me to appoint a football manager?

Just like how Bill and Co shouldn't be trusted to choose either. The one time in the Moshiri era where a DoF chose a manager was Brands picking Silva. And he ain't doing to bad nowadays is he.

Whatever happens this season he needs replacing.

Some things clearly don't work, and he flat out refuses to make a change. He's a caricature of himself, a crap David Moyes.

At 2-2 the game was there for the taking. Leicester kept making subs, we made none other than the enforced Coleman one. Keane was having a torrid time against a 36 year old Jamie Vardy.

It's just so frustrating.
Vardy could hardly run in the last 10 minutes, but, Smith chose not to replace him, because he was still terrifying Keane. Dyche has Mina and Coady watching every week, surely it's time for him to get Keane out of harms way and let one of those 2 play in the last 4 games. I know people say that Keane gets some important goals, but, the thing is he would need to get 10 a season to compensate for the damage he does defensively.

What are you talking about??? It was one of the best performances of the season by and large.

Their keeper made 6 great saves last night and the game was finely balanced.
I sometimes think I was watching a different game to some on here. We could easily have won 5-3 given the chances, unlucky finishes, good blocking and goalkeeping.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230502-093700-027.png
    Screenshot_20230502-093700-027.png
    17 KB · Views: 29
Thought last night was more promising. Back to the earlier performances, balance was better, should have won it really, had better chances, their keeper pulled out a few top saves.

If we get the ball in and around the box that often then DCL will get chances and can at least see a way we could score a goal or two.

Downside is that Leicester did hardly anything to score their two goals, first set piece into the box and another giveaway in the middle of the pitch and we’ve conceded two from two chances.

It’s so tight, Leicester looked really poor, Leeds are all over the place. Brighton is a huge game!!

Based on what though?

Brighton are better than us in every way imaginable, they score for fun and we concede for fun.

And wolves, maybe we can get something as they are already safe, but have you seen their home record under their new manager?.think they have conceded 1 or 2 goals since he's been there and won every game bar one
Based on my confidence. Admittedly I was wrong about winning at Leicester but not all goalkeepers will play like last night.

Vardy could hardly run in the last 10 minutes, but, Smith chose not to replace him, because he was still terrifying Keane. Dyche has Mina and Coady watching every week, surely it's time for him to get Keane out of harms way and let one of those 2 play in the last 4 games. I know people say that Keane gets some important goals, but, the thing is he would need to get 10 a season to compensate for the damage he does defensively.
They also ignore the fact he heading two fairly simple headers over from corners yesterday.

He's not that clinical!

Based on my confidence. Admittedly I was wrong about winning at Leicester but not all goalkeepers will play like last night.
Being confident is one thing and thinking we can just go and pick up points easily when we have won 1 away game in a year is something else.

We absolutely NEED to win one of them two away games, I just don't see how we can we are conceding two goals every game, we aren't good enough to go and score 3

I will say...it won't be his fault we go down.

Was brought in late, wasn't given anything to help. Games are running out. If he were brought in earlier...we'd have at least another win on the board IMO.

Another dinosaur of a manager who simply hates making subs. Surely a manager will know not to play Michael Keane in a high line (i know he should not be playing at all) but playing him in a high line is going to cost us.

Based on what though?

Brighton are better than us in every way imaginable, they score for fun and we concede for fun.

And wolves, maybe we can get something as they are already safe, but have you seen their home record under their new manager?.think they have conceded 1 or 2 goals since he's been there and won every game bar one
Based on my confidence. Admittedly I was wrong about winning at Leicester but not all goalkeepers will play like last night
Thought last night was more promising. Back to the earlier performances, balance was better, should have won it really, had better chances, their keeper pulled out a few top saves.

If we get the ball in and around the box that often then DCL will get chances and can at least see a way we could score a goal or two.

Downside is that Leicester did hardly anything to score their two goals, first set piece into the box and another giveaway in the middle of the pitch and we’ve conceded two from two chances.

It’s so tight, Leicester looked really poor, Leeds are all over the place. Brighton is a huge game!!
A misplaced pass and an inspired goalkeeping performance really. Can't blame Pickford for the first goal. It came at him from from a crowded box, he slipped but still almost got a hand on it. More clinical finishing will find Leicester out, they're nowhere near safe. For me the crucial game is Forest v Southampton because we can't stop at least one of our rivals for relegation getting point(s).

Nobody’s saying the options on the bench were ideal, but there was large portions of that second half where we were yards off the Leicester players. Second to everything and visibly blowing for tugs. It was crying out for fresh legs from about 60 minutes.

When we started eventually pushing for a goal late on, our midfielders were so high, they were pretty much playing as forwards. At this point, if not before then, surely it would’ve made sense to bring an extra attacker on.

A point isn’t a bad result the way the game panned out first half, but the much needed three points were absolutely there for the taking, if we were brave enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.