2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm sure that'd be a great look for Everton and Dyche to start Keane up front on the first day. This is legitimate delusional hysteria, it's a game of football and Maupay missed some bad chances, the club have literally replaced him already with Chermiti and are working on getting more in to push him down the line. You'd swear Dyche has come out and said "Maupay is my #9 no matter what, I have full faith in him" with the way some of you are talking.

He's a poor player that had poor moments today, he's likely going to be gone in 3 weeks and this was likely his last appearence for the club, even still I maintain Dyche had no other options but to play him today and that it was the right call, because it was the only real choice he had,
The league started today and we lost yet another winnable home game in embarrassing fashion

We lost to a side playing for a nil nil !!

I judge the recruitment today. I judge the team today. Why have we not signed strikers ready to start and contribute ?

Its inexcusable and unacceptable and wouldnt happen at other clubs of our stature.

I've not once said that and you know that. But saying If he started danjuma would've changed the outcome Is ludicrous given the performance he went on to put in. Also we only conceded once Maupay went off, can't really blame him for that

Ok so you’re suggesting maupet is a better player now. Brilliant

If it's a game where he's obliged to attack, his plan amounts to going full pelt for 20-odd minutes and then defending whatever that yields.

Every single team we face this season will move the ball better.

Keane CB. Imagine everyone’s shock. Good job he ran two better centre backs out of the club and won’t play anyone under the age of 50.
Yeah I'm sure that'd be a great look for Everton and Dyche to start Keane up front on the first day. This is legitimate delusional hysteria, it's a game of football and Maupay missed some bad chances, the club have literally replaced him already with Chermiti and are working on getting more in to push him down the line. You'd swear Dyche has come out and said "Maupay is my #9 no matter what, I have full faith in him" with the way some of you are talking.

He's a poor player that had poor moments today, he's likely going to be gone in 3 weeks and this was likely his last appearence for the club, even still I maintain Dyche had no other options but to play him today and that it was the right call, because it was the only real choice he had,
maybe the player sat on the bench who eventually replaced him….

Ah, is this the part where you just make stuff up? Please can you show me where I’ve said any different.
I said the team carried no goal threat because our striker offers no threat.

We should have scored multiple goals but its no surprise we didnt given the lack of quality in attacking areas. We didnt even get close to scoring with several good chances. We obviously had one harshly ruled out - that's the closest we got and I'd like to see it again

The personnel are the problem. Until Dyche stops playing Maupay, and until Thelwell and the owner get him new strikers, this will be the usual rubbish we have to watch every week.

The standard of attacking play on show there today is an embarrassment and not acceptable at Everton. I wont watch that football, it had no place in top flight football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back