2023/24 Sean Dyche

City are the only team to beat us in the league in 2024 and people’s heads are falling off due to an away draw to 7th.

I’m not being funny but the Lampard stuff makes no sense to me, he was dreadful across the board. With Dyche though he’s “boring” and that’s about it. Best manager in years, getting blood from a stone but people want him sacked because we’re not losing exciting games 4-2 every week.
Excellent post

City are the only team to beat us in the league in 2024 and people’s heads are falling off due to an away draw to 7th.

I’m not being funny but the Lampard stuff makes no sense to me, he was dreadful across the board. With Dyche though he’s “boring” and that’s about it. Best manager in years, getting blood from a stone but people want him sacked because we’re not losing exciting games 4-2 every week.
Dyche is scared to win football matches said it last week, more scared of loosing Than trying to win. That’s a bad mentality in any sport. Also I said 13 draws from now to the end of the season and we’re down
Unless we get points back

Dyche needs to have a long think about how he sets us up offensively. Braver selection, full backs should be encouraged to get forward to support wingers and not just stay behind them all the time. Onana should be encouraged to run with the ball more. Really basic things would probably make a big difference to our attacking threat.

The reason we have one of the best defences in the league is because we don't do those things

*Edit: weird typos

2nd overly negative set up in a row. Players not pressing well, no counter, constant backwards passing.

It will continue like this until Onana is a regular starter and an actual RB is played.

Good to see Garner absolutely flip on Godfrey for somehow thinking that when 20 yards from goal and a chance to put in a cross, decided to walk backwards with it and pass the ball to someone else to take responsibility.

Godfreys ability with the ball is Cuco Martina levels of gashness

Spot on, it horrid to watch but if he sets us up how Frank did then we get pumped today.
5 pts off last season total with 12 games to go is progress albeit the footie is hard to watch

The sub he made just before we conceded was an absolutely pathetic example of game management

Put some pace on the pitch to counter attack the 10 men. But no, he decides to bring on Young

Woeful game management. As bad as you will see in top flight football

I said that to my son. Stick Dobbin on and all it takes is one big long ball and we are on the counter

Putting Young on to see a game out was embarrassing. A player with no pace, no composure, would only sit deep and get in the way of others doing their job .

The sub he made just before we conceded was an absolutely pathetic example of game management

Put some pace on the pitch to counter attack the 10 men. But no, he decides to bring on Young

Woeful game management. As bad as you will see in top flight football
100% agree
Also, it was a free kick and he takes of doucs, 6ft plus, for midget young

I wouldnt lay to much blame on him for the late goal. Its one of them. If we got the win it would have been we did well shutting the game down. If they scored its well we should have gone for it. A lot of teams would have won that with the beto chance. 2-0. Game over as they press.
Unfortunately we have a couple of strikers who should be done by the trade descriptions act.
Should have won at fulham. Missing a sitter cost us. Should have won today. Missing a glorious chance cost us.
Our strikers are terrible. Thats whats costing us valuable wins in tight games.

I said that to my son. Stick Dobbin on and all it takes is one big long ball and we are on the counter

Putting Young on to see a game out was embarrassing. A player with no pace, no composure, would only sit deep and get in the way of others doing their job .
They were absolutely there to be hit on the counter as well.

Abysmal management. Even if we had held on it would have been abysmal management because it was just asking the defence to be under more pressure.

Coleman would even have been a better option for more energy.

They were absolutely there to be hit on the counter as well.

Abysmal management. Even if we had held on it would have been abysmal management because it was just asking the defence to be under more pressure.

Coleman would even have been a better option for more energy.

I can't get my head around 2 right backs being on the bench yet he plays a centre half who can't actually play football with the ball at his feet.

It instantly nullifys anything at all we can offer down that side.