2023/24 Sean Dyche

So we are faced with the continued decline of our club in situ ?
Afraid to be bold ?
Afraid to be positive ?
Afraid to take chances ?
Sport should be about the pursuit of excellence!
Not the acceptance of failure .
We have become a club afraid to compete for fear of losing.
No risk no gain .

Agree. Just look at our absolutely disgraceful record away at the top clubs over the last 20 years.

Fulham won at Old Trafford yesterday. Why? Because they tried to.

Sounds obvious but in 2 weeks we will go there and try not to get beat.

Agree. Just look at our absolutely disgraceful record away at the top clubs over the last 20 years.

Fulham won at Old Trafford yesterday. Why? Because they tried to.

Sounds obvious but in 2 weeks we will go there and try not to get beat.

That was their first win at old trafford in 21 years.

I honestly dont think people watch our games, we play attacking football, we just don't finish our attacks.

Absolute myths that go on that are assumed to be real.
You clearly dont watch games.

At 1 point we did create a lot of chances, but we havent for months now.

hjere.jpg

Just to bust YOUR myth.

So in short we are more attacking efficient then Brighton! lol

Q.E.D.

I'm glad i could assist in this latest episode of learning about football.
Thats what you are going with?

We had a 3rd of the possession and we created a 3rd of the chances, Brighton had 2/3rds of possession and created 2/3rds of the chances.

We arent more efficient.

My cat knows more about football than you.

I honestly dont think people watch our games, we play attacking football, we just don't finish our attacks.

We haven't played attacking football in weeks

We barely attacked Crystal Palace till after we went behind. The longer the season is going, the more negative and defensive Dyche has become.

We haven't played attacking football in weeks

We barely attacked Crystal Palace till after we went behind. The longer the season is going, the more negative and defensive Dyche has become.

Id be prepared to accept, that against the bigger team were we would get a tonking on quality, we would sit in - but elsewise no mate. Its a myth.

We have a go, we leave evey game saying we should have scored at least two +, we should have had two or three yesterday.

Gilberts just posted a heap of stats above as evidence.

We do attack, we do try and score, we don't finish our attacks, our efficiency is garbage - that's quality IMO.

Despite what the Brighton stats tell us on efficiency! lol

For those who like Dyche - genuine question, when do you think would be a good time for him to be replaced?
I don`t see me looking to have him replaced while he has improved our position so much in just over a year in charge. We`re only in the relegation fight because of the points deduction. If not for that we`d be comfortably out of it, much better than the position we were in when he took over.
I get it that we look garbage at times and his style of football isn`t easy on the eye, but we should be prepared for another season of poor performances now and then while we are stuck with some below par players.
What I like about Dyche`s appointment was that he saw us as a big club where he could achieve great things if things went to plan for him long term. Rafael and Frankie took the job because it was the highest job they were being offered, Carlo only came for the cash.

Id be prepared to accept, that against the bigger team were we would get a tonking on quality, we would sit in - but elsewise no mate. Its a myth.

We have a go, we leave evey game saying we should have scored at least two +, we should have had two or three yesterday.

Gilberts just posted a heap of stats above as evidence.

We do attack, we do try and score, we don't finish our attacks, our efficiency is garbage - that's quality IMO.

Despite what the Brighton stats tell us on efficiency! lol
We didn't have a go at home to Crystal Palace. We haven't tried to play with intent for weeks. The last number of home games have been abysmal.

oh, I dunno mate,
sometimes maybe but not lately.
Our wingers dont overlap properly, dont get to the byline and cut it back.
The ball goes from side to side and back to pickford who goes long.
Yesterday they tried to play it out from the back a bit but only ended up back at pickford who went long.
We're totally reliant on DCL or Doucoure managing to control and distribute it and opposition know that.
We're good defensively but that effort takes about 8 players and we're no good at counter attacking football.
I sat watching that first half scratching my head as to what he's told them to do.
It was almost like he took the palace criticism on board and told them to play out from the back for about 4 passes and then belt it.
Dont get me wrong, I dont want them to play out from the back all the time, I just want them to show signs that they can stretch a team.