2023/24 Sean Dyche

Coward performances week in week out. The team is not playing to its strength and choosing the most difficult tactics to accomplish every match.

We lost the ability to fight, to press, to play at high tempo and be aggressive from front to back. As long as this is not address. We won’t win another game all season.
The only way he knows how to setup.

I mean if you forget the points deduction we are at the level we probably should be given how dire the squad is.

Not sure why anyone would actually expect us to be doing better than we are ?

I'm not sure what this means but it sounds like exactly the sort of thing that Dyche comes up with in his press conferences.
Tried to make Spanish work in English. But we had so much possession in their half, but didn‘t manage to use it purposefully in the their final third. You can say we dealt pathetically with it.

I’m still in 2 minds but question for the ones wanting him out, who, given the lack of resources around the club, realistically is going to come into the club at this present time?
If we can afford to pay off Dyche i would give it to Baines till the end of the season, purely because we can't afford to appoint anyone else.

Players need a lift and new manager bounce could be our only chance of getting some results before time runs out.