2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle worker they said.

lollollollollol
Whenever I think of Everton these days, I always come back to this scene:

dumb-and-dumber-scooter.gif

Lampard had money to spend, attacking players like Richarlison & Gordon and an owner/board in place.

Dyche has had little funds to invest, has had points deductions with another load on their way, no real attacking quality to rely upon & stuck with no leadership from the top.

The Lampard fanboys continue to make themselves look silly. If our attacking players did their job this season and our 6 points were rightly handed back, we would be out of sight of the bottom three.

Context please.
£55 million on two strikers that he barely gives a chance to, even on deferred payments, says otherwise, add the loan fees for Danjuma and Harrison plus the wage outlay for Young

You can play naff football and still get results.

Just look at what Allardyce did, and from all accounts he barely put in any effort.

Dyche has done nothing, they've still not got a handle on defending short corners, it's laughable.

I don’t even think you can in this day and age. There’s a reason Allardyce has been relegated in his two most recent jobs. His brand of football doesn’t work anymore, even for teams trying to survive. You scrape survival by scoring goals, not by grinding out 0-0’s and 1-0’s.

You can play naff football and still get results.

Just look at what Allardyce did, and from all accounts he barely put in any effort.

Dyche has done nothing, they've still not got a handle on defending short corners, it's laughable.
Dyche's version of hoofball makes Fat Sam's version of hoofball look like Brazil circa 1970 footballing tactics.

Hes really not a very good manager either.
he gets his team up the pitch with a focus on the center forward, his players look calm and want the ball. We miss that at this time in our 11, we seem to panic when pressed and as a result make mistakes. I think Thomas Frank is a coach that gets the best out of mid players is all i am saying👍

Listen, heads have dropped and the off the field uncertainty has had a huge impact on the fans - but in terms of pure results, I think we've been very hard done by to not turn some of the results (Spurs, Villa, Fulham, Palace) into wins rather than draws at which point we are substantially more safe.

The goal scoring issues scare me a lot, but we're about to turn a corner big time in terms of difficult games. Burnley at home, Chelsea away, Forest at home. These are games where we can be a bit more optimistic on paper about nicking points. We play all the teams around us - keep the faith Blues.

1711838580242.webp

he gets his team up the pitch with a focus on the center forward, his players look calm and want the ball. We miss that at this time in our 11, we seem to panic when pressed and as a result make mistakes. I think Thomas Frank is a coach that gets the best out of mid players is all i am saying👍
Maybe you missed the form guide I posted above.

1 win in 10.

Hes plop mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back