2023/24 Sean Dyche

Thats the holy grail that every club is looking for...its an extremely competitive market and all clubs have scouts and wish lists.....and we compete against some who have massive never ending pots of money. 10 mil is nothing in this market, doesnt even get you a Beto or a Maupay......The players actually have to want to come aswell..
Good luck finding your holy grail DOF that can find us players who can perform at PL level for free and backfil the redundant youth system with emergent talent for free....
We are years away from where any of you lot think we should be at this moment.
Good, I don't want to find a Beto or a Maupay. I want the club to find a young and hungry player for under £10m that's going to be worth £50m in a couple of years not a £30m player that we turn in to a £10m player.

Good, I don't want to find a Beto or a Maupay. I want the club to find a young and hungry player for under £10m that's going to be worth £50m in a couple of years not a £30m player that we turn in to a £10m player.
Yes, just like every other club. As i say its the holy grail and we are up against the scab 6 that have endless resource.

Kevin Denkey- 22 (I think) he is top scorer in the Belgian league with 23 goals but he actually plays for Cercle Brugge who are down in like 5th or 6th and not one of the bigger clubs, their average attendance is just over 5000.
Vangelis Pavlidis -25 Plays for AZ Alkmaar and has scored 26 goals this season. Yes he is a bit older but he is more able to make a chance off his own back, bit like Gyokeres can. He is a big guy and good in the air and on the ground. I like him, he would suit the Dycheball system imo but he has been linked with moves to Germany and Spain.

Why would they be an unknown quantity?
Are PL boards not allowed to watch foreign football?
Every club that has changed manager did their homework
Just because we have some weird history of deciding based on criteria such as:
1. Did they enjoy Kenwright regaling them with boys pen chat over a cup of tea?
2. Do they have a list of players?
3. Do they live in the area?
4. Were they once quality footballers and likeable?
5. Are they one of the most successful managers of all time that would likely leave?
6. Have they PL experience?
7. Did they get a lucky win against Man City in a final using :eek: Tactics?
8. Wait til there is a crisis to look for managers

There are a lot of other criteria to judge on if we bothered scouting around, and plenty capable managers that wouldn't cost 8mil per year

You are basing your 'maths' on the worst possible outcome as if Dyche were the only solution
I don't even know the name of the last manager we went down with because my parents weren't even born then
We should be doing more than surviving

Agreed sir however that is not the current position of the club. Tomorrow is an interesting game for Dyche. Being a pragmatic man, I imagine he would be half tempted to focus his energy on Brentford this coming weekend and see the derby as somewhat of a write off.

If however, he takes tomorrow seriously, and by some miracle we came away with at least a draw, not only does it go a further step to pretty much guarantee PL survival, it also likely buries Liverpools chance of winning the league in Klopps "farewell tour".

If he does that, he not only earns the respect of every "real" Evertonian, but he also may potentially get himself a new contract at the end of the season.

If he does that, he not only earns the respect of every "real" Evertonian, but he also may potentially get himself a new contract at the end of the season.
Just a point.

“Real evertonians” do not accept free hits. Only kopite apologists are happy to see Everton get beat

Tonight was a free hit, we haven't won at Stamford Bridge in near 3 decades.

Dyche is here because our owners employed him after reviewing what was available. Their shortlist was him and Bielsa. Bielsa told us to poke it he didnt want the hassle and probably knew what he aould get at Everton. Is he to blame for negotiating a good salary, easy to negotiate when you are the only one in the running because the club is a chaotic mess....
Dyche is here because our owner is footballing halfwit .
Moshiri has destroyed this club completely and the appointment of Dyche along with his determination to hand us over to the worst owners imaginable are indicative of gross negligence.

They were both horrendous games but to be fair he managed Everton to wins in the two biggest games this season against Burnley and Forest and keeping clean sheets in those games aswel