2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

“It’s difficult in this fitness period to do any tactical shape and understanding.”

Have I literally just heard him say that? He’s just a PT isn’t he let’s be honest.
Shouldn't all periods in a professional sports team's schedule be a mixture of both fitness and tactical understanding? Technical too
Striking a ball should be priority one
How are literally every other club working on new formations and patterns over the summer?
Full on Dycheball incoming next season
Brace yourselves

Shouldn't all periods in a professional sports team's schedule be a mixture of both fitness and tactical understanding? Technical too
Striking a ball should be priority one
How are literally every other club working on new formations and patterns over the summer?
Full on Dycheball incoming next season
Brace yourselves

Says over the next 2 weeks they’re going to introduce tactics. Sounds like we’ll be bang up for it for Brighton…

“It’s difficult in this fitness period to do any tactical shape and understanding.”

Have I literally just heard him say that? He’s just a PT isn’t he let’s be honest.
And a terrible one at that. He has already gotten half of them injured.

I had PE teachers at football practice that had better fitness understanding and tactical awareness than this blagger.

Inappropriate Language
The 2 fullbacks who came on are much better than Coleman and Young.
Welsh is better than Holgate.
Harrison and McNeil Jeepers, me nans faster than them 2 and she is dead.

Where are the patterns of play? Why are Coventry players more comfortable on the ball than our Premier League players?
COACHING & TACTICS MATE

Ok how would Coventry do in a full premier league season mate, yup they'd get about 12 points and be embarrassed.

It's a [Poor language removed] pre season game, where we had most of our starters out, stop pissing the bed

Bit disrespectful. They’ve shown to be a good side. Almost in the FA Cup final last year. Not sure you’ve seen them play before.

A improving side sure mate but what did they finish last year - 9-11th in the championship, and no I've didn't watch them mate, I'm not really watching mid table championship sides.

What I can say is sides who get promoted romping the championship quite often tend to struggle - a side that finishes 9th is not staying up.

A improving side sure mate but what did they finish last year - 9-11th in the championship, and no I've didn't watch them mate, I'm not really watching mid table championship sides.

What I can say is sides who get promoted romping the championship quite often tend to struggle - a side that finishes 9th is not staying up.

They fell away at the end with the FA Cup run, it happens, but you’ve already admitted to never having seen them play so not point carrying this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back