2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
ders...........
14 points adrift of the league leaders...........with 5 games played. Think about it, a new low in our rapid decline. I still have hope but not with Dyche at the helm. Today albeit against Arsenal was the day I withdrew my support for the man. A totally inept and chilling display of very poor tactical awareness and totally bewildering in game management. We're not a great squad but better than this I'm certain.
It's stupid of Dyche to do the same thing week after week and expect different results. Especially against the top sides.

14 points adrift of the league leaders...........with 5 games played. Think about it, a new low in our rapid decline. I still have hope but not with Dyche at the helm. Today albeit against Arsenal was the day I withdrew my support for the man. A totally inept and chilling display of very poor tactical awareness and totally bewildering in game management. We're not a great squad but better than this I'm certain.

If we are better then I don't think it's by much. We are probably the 17th best team in the league so there's scope for us to move up by 1 place.

I would say worryingly for Dyche the crowd was extremely flat today. That feeling of resignation quickly transforms to anger if things don't improve quickly. Brentford, Luton and Bournemouth are huge games. Followed by a Merseyside Derby too.

I think he has Brenford away and Luton and Bournmouth at home to save his Job .A minimum of 5 points from those games
As for who will sack him it has to be Moshiri.
His proposed sale (which I believe won't happen anyway ) will definitely collapse
If relegation starts looking a certainty.

If we are better then I don't think it's by much. We are probably the 17th best team in the league so there's scope for us to move up by 1 place.

I would say worryingly for Dyche the crowd was extremely flat today. That feeling of resignation quickly transforms to anger if things don't improve quickly. Brentford, Luton and Bournemouth are huge games. Followed by a Merseyside Derby too.
It doesn’t help when you see the team sheet and know, instantly, that you’re spending the next 90 minutes watching your team sit back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back