2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have real questiona on his future now 1 out of 15 points not good enough so out of the next 3 needs atleast 5 points for me. Have no ifea what he is going for with this team is again another manager who has no fixed style of play

I haven’t been able to watch any of his interview since the end of last season. We scraped by then and nothing has improved. He sold us on his tactics, improving players… I’m seeing a worse team under him than Lampard

Not picking on you, but this sentiment seems to have been posted a lot in the last hour: his last chance is to beat Luton and Bournemouth. But what does that really get us?

The other four games in the next six (besides Luton and Bournemouth) are at Brentford, at the RS, at West Ham, and Brighton at home. Even if we get 6 from Luton / Bournemouth, how many do we realistically have a chance of in those other four with this manager and these performances? If we get nothing in those, we're at 11 played and 7 points, and the fixture list does not get any easier after that either.
Agree you would like to think the manager can change it around if wr can pick up results from the other games and grab some with the set of games you have said. I dont want hear any excuses from him now has a good enough squad to be doing better than what we have all seen

I never expected much from a Dyche team, but I did expect fight and passion. Saw none of that today, and if he can’t even get a team to show that then what’s the point.
Can’t score goals, don’t win games, there’s literally nothing we’re good at.
I may be wrong, but watching the players I don’t get the impression they are having him. The tactics are so negative and boring.

I remember a Burnley fan saying that we wont do good things under Dyche but there wont be huge blocks of defeats in a season...well that's now seriously under question.

Get's up to B'mouth IMO and then we have to change if we're not out of the relegation places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back