2023/24 Sean Dyche

Can we even afford to sack him whilst this takeover is ongoing? I'm sure Moshiri will have thrown away his keys to the safe and will leave any of this to potentially 777.
What does he have left on his contract, about 10 months; I’d imagine his compensation will be a couple of million.

It could be tens of millions cost to the club if this continues

I genuinely think the players don’t like him because of his tactics, no professional football team at any level or in any league should play like we did yesterday, that was vile to watch!

I do wonder if it can be a problem - easier to get buy in from players at Burnley playing that style than perhaps our lot.

Playing Gana as basically a no 10,(or the highest midfieldIer forward) don’t think he touch the ball or made a tackle in the first 25 mins.

First spell here he never crossed the half way line, never mind shoot.

His job was to interrupt play and pass it in the direction he was facing to the first player he could see.

Does my head in that we've had a few managers play him further forward - god knows what that's all about.

Terrible.

Thing is, I say he needs to drop Gana and Doucoure, because that 3 in midfield doesnt work as they all offer nothing on the ball - no composure/no ability to play a pass forward but who comes in? Garner can't solve everything.

I’m not buying the how good Arsenal are narrative, Sheff Utd pushed the best team in the world City a couple of weeks ago by having a go, didn’t Forest get a 2-2 draw at the emiratesthe same week!

He needs to go now

I do think he's gone too pragmatic/percentage football, and too early.

As I say, understand the defending positions/try an counter to smash an grab but it come across as too submissive and white flag yesterday.

What does he have left on his contract, about 10 months; I’d imagine his compensation will be a couple of million.

It could be tens of millions cost to the club if this continues

He has 2 years to go mate, was given 2.5 year deal in Jan. Then we have his staff to pay off. I'd be very surprised if Moshiri was willing to part with any more cash before selling the club, we'd be essentially under an embargo whilst all finances are being scrutinised.

Can we even afford to sack him whilst this takeover is ongoing? I'm sure Moshiri will have thrown away his keys to the safe and will leave any of this to potentially 777.
It's in Moshiri's interest to keep Everton in the prem otherwise it would massively jeopardise the sale. So I don't doubt he'd pull the trigger if necessary.

In his post-match interview with Sky yesterday he again stated that 'it's going to take time to turn things around'.

The problem is Sean it's time we can't really afford in our current predicament and you should realise that. You should really be having this set of players performing more consistently by this point at the very least. Yesterday was another real eye-opener..

In his post-match interview with Sky yesterday he again stated that 'it's going to take time to turn things around'.

The problem is Sean it's time we can't really afford in our current predicament and you should realise that. You should really be having this set of players performing more consistently by this point at the very least. Yesterday was another real eye-opener..
i didnt think we done well enough on the turnover of transition

It's always bad luck, needing more time, or other excuses with Dyche. Never any responsibility for a poor result.

He's just an extremely bad manager and feels a constant need to defend his own position. His results have been appalling and only wins in the next few weeks changes that.

I don't accept giving much more time to someone who I believe is totally inept and out of their depth. There is a reason no one better than Burnley gave him a job - his football is horrible to watch, he is totally uninspiring and he isn't a winner.

i didnt think we done well enough on the turnover of transition
...and he did also admit that in his post-match presser as well. Said he was pleased with the defensive side but he was scratching his head at just how bad we were at trying to move the ball up the pitch.

He does understand it - but if it keeps happening then he isn't actually addressing it..