2023/24 Sean Dyche

That’s just football isn’t it that day we got our tactics right and everything went right for us some days the opposite happens it’s just how it works especially when you’re a poor team. I think people have gone OTT about yesterday we were passive and I get that people don’t like it but it’s not like we’ve not seen it a thousand times before under everyone from moyes to ancelotti you’d think it was the first time we’ve ever tried to park the bus in a home game reading some of the reactions.
Ordinarily I wouldn't be too worried about losing to Arsenal, but considering we got 3pts at home against them the last two seasons when barely surviving in the league it's concerning
What's worse is we didn't even try to win

Feel like this is identical to the Bournemouth games last year. We should’ve pulled the trigger then and we should be doing it now. We’ve showed absolutely no signs of moving forward or being better defensively. He has to go now , very worrying that I’ve seen no reports that he’s under pressure considering what he’s served up.
Apart from the villa game i dont think we’ve been that bad defensively. Its the complete lack of any attacking style or threat that i cannot cope with!

Three 1-0 defeats at home, and the better side in two of those, missed loads of chances. Arsenal yesterday was just awful. Sheff united away one goal conceded was a freak and the other was poor admittedly.

In three games at home when you have conceded 1 goal in each, you should be taking points from all of those in my opinion. We dont because we cant put the ball in the net! The first goal at sheff utd was just a bundled effort from close range, not exactly down to any attacking play

Give us something that makes us want to go the match again, it’s soul destroying going the game and not to mention expensive and time consuming.

I nearly never went yesterday couldn’t be arsed, should have went with my gut instinct.

Won’t be going again until owner chairman and manager are gone.
Yea, it's hard enough watching this drivel on TV, cant imagine sitting through it live.
There's no enjoyment in it anymore.
The smaller teams have figured out how to beat Everton and the kind of football we'll play against bigger teams is shocking.
There's nothing to get excited about.
Grim post for a Monday morning but I'd just love to look at that team and think 'yea, at least they know what they're doing'.

The last 3 certainly weren’t

And also ever since the tap got turned off.

We currently sit 18th for net spend over the last 5 years. The last 3 years we've made a profit based off transfers...

18) Everton: £-27.54m
23/24: £36.23m
22/23: £21.7m (17th)
21/22: £5.56m (16th)
20/21: £-59.75m (10th)
19/20: £-28.38m (12th)

While I agree the last couple of managers have been shocking...the correlation between selling to buy and pocketing the money with the manager merrigoround isn't sustainable.

The club is broken. And we're only bringing in a manager to stay out of relegation every season due to it

And also ever since the tap got turned off.

We currently sit 18th for net spend over the last 5 years. The last 3 years we've made a profit based off transfers...

18) Everton: £-27.54m
23/24: £36.23m
22/23: £21.7m (17th)
21/22: £5.56m (16th)
20/21: £-59.75m (10th)
19/20: £-28.38m (12th)

While I agree the last couple of managers have been shocking...the correlation between selling to buy and pocketing the money with the manager merrigoround isn't sustainable.

The club is broken. And we're only bringing in a manager to stay out of relegation every season due to it
Net spend does not impact a manager’s ability to change a game or coach players, implement a style or way of playing.

Net spend is a get out clause for managers; oh this club spent this, we’ve only spent that.

You could have a negative net spend every year and improve on the pitch

Yea, it's hard enough watching this drivel on TV, cant imagine sitting through it live.
There's no enjoyment in it anymore.
The smaller teams have figured out how to beat Everton and the kind of football we'll play against bigger teams is shocking.
There's nothing to get excited about.
Grim post for a Monday morning but I'd just love to look at that team and think 'yea, at least they know what they're doing'.
I can’t believe a professional football team at elite level{PL) has 2 weeks to prepare for a team they face and we come up with that!

I genuinely would be livid if I played for a Sunday league team that conjured that up.

it’s what I expected from a Dyche team though but at least I thought we would fight and press or stick our foot in on them.

I think Sean Dyche is starting to feel the pressure; he didn't look too good when he arrived at Finch Farm this morning.

SDFF.jpeg

I can’t believe a professional football team at elite level{PL) has 2 weeks to prepare for a team they face and we come up with that!

I genuinely would be livid if I played for a Sunday league team that conjured that up.

it’s what I expected from a Dyche team though but at least I thought we would fight and press or stick our foot in on them.
I know I am repeating myself but that shower couldn't give a flying flip about this Club. Bank balances and fashion are all that matter to them.

Pickford and Coleman, maybe Tarkowski at least care.

The rest stroll around as the money leaks from this Club into their accounts.

"We'll fight fight fight with all our might" ???