2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Dyche is sacked , who then is available to be hired ?

Allardyce ? That'll cause the fans to riot.

Everton squad has players who've been hired by 5 different managers all with different styles of play. Fitting square pegs in round holes.

Not a fan of dyche , hate his style of play but this constant criticism by the fanbase has to stop because even if Everton sack him and get another manager , the incoming manager won't get a tune out of this rabble.
Disagree. Whilst still weak in areas and nowhere near the quality we should expect, this is the best squad of players we've had in about 5 years. The attacking options are very good for a team in our situation, particularly a team that has no money. Think Thelwell has by and large done his job well given the paucity of resources since he came in. Dyche on the other hand . . .

Watched his post match comments and he is every bit the fantasist that Martinez was. But because he has a gravelly voice, loves shinpads and plays dross football, people are won over by it. He was talking about the game yesterday as if we were excellent and just didn't take our chances. Not true at all. Awful selection from him, no game plan. Not coaching defensive set-pieces. Shunting players into different positions when there is no need to. Getting his favourites in without fail. Throwing on forwards when behind without a plan as to who is playing where is Sunday league manager level, it really is.

I also can't be doing with the 'who else do we get' nonsense. Global game. Go and find someone. Not our job as fans to make these suggestions and certainly not a reason to leave a man failing miserably in post. It is the most baffling argument to me that one.

Last edited:
Thought it was just bad luck for your guys yesterday. They couldn’t get it going and the crowd got on top of them and they couldn’t handle it. Could have went either way pal.
The problem is mate if it was a one off then yeah but we keep saying the same things week in week out
"Fulham at home is a great first game for us" 0-1
"We really need to beat Luton" 1-2
"No excuses we have to beat Wolves" 0-1
"Weve beaten Arsenal the last few times, they crumble at Goodison" 0-1
"Bournemouth next week is huge" ???

Rinse and repeat, no disrespect but i wouldnt wish Dyche on you guys.

Dyche at the Forest v Brentford game
Probably there to ask Cooper and Frank how to not always lose at home

Dyche: Hey fellow managers, how do you fit fit on the grass at home not lose?
Cooper: You have to ehhh
Frank: Change the eh...
Cooper: Narrative...that's it yea the eh
Frank: Narrative yea yea that's the ticket...the eh
Cooper: Ticket yea the narrative
Dyche: Thanks lads fit fit rub off
Cooper & Frank: no problem buddy... *walking off giggling*

The problem is mate if it was a one off then yeah but we keep saying the same things week in week out
"Fulham at home is a great first game for us" 0-1
"We really need to beat Luton" 1-2
"No excuses we have to beat Wolves" 0-1
"Weve beaten Arsenal the last few times, they crumble at Goodison" 0-1
"Bournemouth next week is huge" ???

Rinse and repeat, no disrespect but i wouldnt wish Dyche on you guys.
I get you pal I don’t want to patronise Everton fans who know the game as yours do. Just think your changing of managers really isn’t working and work in progress and the manager hamstrung by owners deserves time to up the curve.

I get you pal I don’t want to patronise Everton fans who know the game as yours do. Just think your changing of managers really isn’t working and work in progress and the manager hamstrung by owners deserves time to up the curve.
The reason for the changing of managers is because everyone whos been recruited is gash

Dyche
Lampard
Benitez

Its not we dont give them time its they dont do enough to warrant time.
6 months as manager is enough time to start seeing improvements or a style or at least see what they are trying to do.

The reason for the changing of managers is because everyone whos been recruited is gash

Dyche
Lampard
Benitez

Its not we dont give them time its they dont do enough to warrant time.
6 months as manager is enough time to start seeing improvements or a style or at least see what they are trying to do.
And the four or five managers before that pal? It’s one every year so maybe that pattern doesn’t work.

the debate is over as far as i'm concerned.

i'm not going to walk around the block shitting bricks without getting some arse action anymore.

i want progression.

They must need some more time to fix a squad in crisis. Progress doesn’t come easy when what you’re working with is so poor.
It actually isn’t as poor as is made out,take the last two away performances,this squad is well capable in this very poor overall league of finishing between eighth and twelfth with a competent leader,yes the players are culpable,but Dyches starting XI and set up of the side yesterday was totally baffling/ shocking and has been on numerous occasions.

It actually isn’t as poor as is made out,take the last two away performances,this squad is well capable in this very poor overall league of finishing between eighth and twelfth with a competent leader,yes the players are culpable,but Dyches starting XI and set up of the side yesterday was totally baffling/ shocking and has been on numerous occasions.
You’ve lost key players consistently in the past few years and not had the money to replace them pal. It’s not your fault you’re worse but the last few seasons points show a trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back