2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danjuma would have score one of those chances. He played our worst striker he deserves criticism.
Sorry just think board should be the only one blamed. It does not matter the manager it’s still all the same.

Basic problem solving. One factor has changed Multiple times, one has not…..all the same results.

Agree to disagree.

Not sure how anyone can say anything but praise for Dyche after that performance. We missed 3 open goals basically and had another disallowed wrongly. We can be disappointed with the loss of course but he put a system out there today that created all of those chances and with anyone of remotely good quality taking them we'd have won 3-1 or 4-1.

He's not the best manager in the world or anything but this was clearly a good job done by him today, he can't go onto the field himself and score tap-ins ffs. If there's anyone to be blamed today it's Doucoure, Maupay and Patterson for missing utter sitters but really the blame should be put on Moshiri and Kenwright considering if they had brought in a striker, even a week earlier, this would've been a relatively straightforward 3 points for us.

Get off the manager's back you lunatics.

Can predict the post match conference, we had the better chances blah blah blah, bored already with the season ! Same old same old

We might as well have been relegated, give him a chance without all the pressure.

We are a fkn joke of a club and I seriously cba with another 9 months of this bollox
Yeah, I won't be emotionally investing in a "survival" bid this year when the club refuses to reform. We're really not equipped for this level, so when the inevitable battle ensues I'm distancing myself. The scapegoating has already started with the manager when the issue is in the boardroom - but people refuse to accept the fact that everything stems from there. The club gets what it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back