2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
me to. it’s only bournemouth tho but you still have to win

he’s GOT to take note of garner and onana is the best CM we have

we’ve got some huge games coming up we’re i don’t expect a thing so he will be questioned again IMO
only bournemouth means nothing, as there is no thng as a giveme for a win as we half though last week, lets not come up with excuses as to why we won, like i seen the odd person saying 1st half why we led. deserved win

Finally a clean sheet. Did a better job winning corners and threatening out wide. Myko finally learned to follow the trajectory of the ball and stick with his line on set pieces instead of getting caught in no man’s land dancing with a decoy. Big win or us

Great result today. It can’t be said that Dyche’s team doesn’t create chances. I think we need to acknowledge that there are going to be games like Villa in the league where we get battered, as well as games like Luton where we don’t get a result in a game we should’ve but also this performance and against Brentford.

We’re an up and down team but Dyche is effective and isn’t all about playing dinosaur football. We’ve been great to watch this season and either unlucky or poor individually in the games we’ve lost.

It’s still very early but I think it’s fair to say Dyche will have us easily safe this year just on his own merits, don’t even have to take into account there are at least 4 teams far worse than us in Burnley, Sheffield United, Luton and Bournemouth, probably Wolves as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back