2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struck gold today by sheer luck Gueye getting injured. I bet Dyche forces an injury on Harrison to shoehorn Gueye back in against Liverpool.
Congratulations on avoiding Mike Walkers abysmal record and becoming our worst ever manager

'And that was the weather forecast with Helen Willetts ...Now Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for your Saturday evening of comedy, lets pay our weekly visit to.... The Sean Dyche Forum!'

Are we collectively forgetting just how terrible we were 12 months ago? Are we better, I think so, not by a great deal admittedly, but definitely better. The club is a basket case, the squad needs rebuilding, we haven't got any money and there is uncertainty everywhere. What more could anyone do at this point?

Just cut the BS quotes, recognise what works, accept even the best managers get things wrong and move on to the next one.

Don’t want to hear the answer to the Gana question at the next presser as “he’s on the grass”. I’d have liked earlier subs today but glad he stuck both Beto and Chermiti on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back