2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

I touch of divine intervention with his initial line up, Onana needing to replace Gana at the last moment. And I think we are all happy that happened.
If Onana hadn’t been late for training (Had to be disciplined), Gana might not have started anyway. Regardless that’s the second game without Idrissa in the centre where the team have looked far more capable of taking the game to the opposition and I hope it’s the start of many more to come at Goodison.

Haven’t our defensive set pieces been pretty good since Dyche came in (last week aside?)
We're just really weak on the far post both in set pieces and open play. Teams are starting to target that and if we don't snuff out their attack early by scoring we look really shakey.

If Onana hadn’t been late for training (Had to be disciplined), Gana might not have started anyway. Regardless that’s the second game without Idrissa in the centre where the team have looked far more capable of taking the game to the opposition and I hope it’s the start of many more to come at Goodison.
The midfield of Onana and Garner looks good, they compliment each other nicely

How many did we concede last season from set pieces under Dyche?

Everton have conceded more goals than any other side from set pieces this season.
I know dyche has won a game and you want to come on here and have your moment. But you've already posted sh!te about dyche "masterclass" against other managers like emery, totally ignoring his villa side walloped us 4-0 this season.
We're 7 points from 24 having played four of the bottom five.
Im gona enjoy the win but also not forget its been a dire start to the season and we have many tough fixtures to come seeing as we've got loads of easy ones already gone.
But knock yourself out with the dyche love in after a win over bournemouth. I hope he can keep this club up. Thats all i give a sh!t about this season. I knew it was going to be rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back