2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really pleased with the result but please try to remain level-headed. 1 win doesn't vindicate him, same way a couple of losses shouldn't cause him to be totally written off.

Harking on about xG is daft, it's a proper pointless stat which commentators bring up to sound intelligent. Imagine only sleeping 1 hour and then unable to go into work, but countering with "but my expected sleep was 8 hours though!". Guess what the reply to that would be.

The attitude of a squad is a far better indicator of where they are. For me the attitude we've seen under Dyche is of a team that tries and wants to deliver but often doesn't because of lack of intensity and guile. They do though have a knack of mostly staying in games and standing up for each other. Those are definitely positives and gives you the hope things will get better over a long period of times. Here's hoping.

Everton have conceded more goals than any other side from set pieces this season.
I know dyche has won a game and you want to come on here and have your moment. But you've already posted sh!te about dyche "masterclass" against other managers like emery, totally ignoring his villa side walloped us 4-0 this season.
We're 7 points from 24 having played four of the bottom five.
Im gona enjoy the win but also not forget its been a dire start to the season and we have many tough fixtures to come seeing as we've got loads of easy ones already gone.
But knock yourself out with the dyche love in after a win over bournemouth. I hope he can keep this club up. Thats all i give a sh!t about this season. I knew it was going to be rough.

Dyche love in?

Where’s this been? It’s been weeks and weeks of people on this forum calling him a dinosaur, tactically clueless, brexit ball, calling for him to be sacked if we lost etc.

Then I make one joke about him upsetting hipsters and apparently I’m having a Dyche love in? It’s absolutely embarrassing how skewed this forum is, it is an Everton forum isn’t it? Any time Everton win a game a significant sector of it seems to have their noses right out of joint. My apologies another Everton manager isn’t being fired this afternoon.

The sample for set pieces is too small just taking this season. How many overall over all games Dyche had managed for us?

Inappropriate Language
Dyche love in?

Where’s this been? It’s been weeks and weeks of people on this forum calling him a dinosaur, tactically clueless, brexit ball, calling for him to be sacked if we lost etc.

Then I make one joke about him upsetting hipsters and apparently I’m having a Dyche love in? It’s absolutely embarrassing how skewed this forum is, it is an Everton forum isn’t it? Any time Everton win a game a significant sector of it seems to have their noses right out of joint. My apologies another Everton manager isn’t being fired this afternoon.

The sample for set pieces is too small just taking this season. How many overall over all games Dyche had managed for us?

Fella you did the same with benitez. Its really boring.
Im just gona enjoy a home win at Goodison as its as rare as rocking horse sh!t.
You crack on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back