2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backing Everton managers?

You couldn’t have put it better, for some parts of this forum doing exactly that is boring.

We’re in a position where there looks as though there’s three or four very weak teams in the league and our manager (who kept us up last season by outperforming our relegation rivals) looks to be putting a rocky start behind us with a few wins in the past few games, the team is starting to score goals, new players bedding in, and instead of allowing this manager the time to work on improving the team, fixing problems, and seeing us to a better campaign, the same old lot on here would rather just whinge about the manager and intimate they’d rather he went,

Yeah thats fascinating.
Can you not just stay logged into your foreverblue92 account, or is saint domingo the Alpha in this split norman bates personality thing.

Thankfully I look at the bigger picture and am not so reactionary. One win at home to winless Bournemouth does not excuse and erase last weekend. Or the Sheff Utd game. Or the Wolves game. Or getting slapped 4-0 by Villa.

If it has for you, you're very easily pleased.
Thankfully I look at the bigger picture. The last two seasons and noticed how in those games you mentioned, Fulham and wolves we were comfortably the better side and also deserved to beat Sheffield united.

Just out of curosity is your big picture the stereo typical 12 inches?

Have performances this season improved yes, have the players stuck by the manager despite some adverse results yes (they don’t normally) and are the players individually raising their levels yes.

As poor as our board is, you are making them look sensible with your opinion.

Thankfully I look at the bigger picture. The last two seasons and noticed how in those games you mentioned, Fulham and wolves we were comfortably the better side and also deserved to beat Sheffield united.

Just out of curosity is your big picture the stereo typical 12 inches?

Have performances this season improved yes, have the players stuck by the manager despite some adverse results yes (they don’t normally) and are the players individually raising their levels yes.

As poor as our board is, you are making them look sensible with your opinion.

I am really enjoying those good perfomances and deserved imaginary victories that have amassed 7 points from 24. Maybe if we get relegated this year you can write to the PL and state "but we should really have had more points".

Also no idea what is stereotypically 12 inches in your life because TV's, computer screens and cocks aren't.

Nobody called for Dyche to be sacked after 1 defeat.

7 in 8 defeats is not the same as Champions of Europe Man City losing 1 away game.

😂 I think the doom mongers were Tbf. Luckily Dyche took us from champions league hopefuls to relegation fodder.

We have a manager that is working well, especially with the current constraints on the club. The side is improving, is it perfect…no but it’s not the 💩 show you make it out to be.

😂 I think the doom mongers were Tbf. Luckily Dyche took us from champions league hopefuls to relegation fodder.

We have a manager that is working well, especially with the current constraints on the club. The side is improving, is it perfect…no but it’s not the 💩 show you make it out to be.
How can the side be improving when we our home record was the worst in our history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back