2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good result. Much better performance generally, and players capitalised on Bournemouth making mistakes.

Do feel that he fell into it a bit accidentally with gana being injured last minute as while the setup was what we needed to see, I think it’s fairly obvious that gana just does not work with our other midfielders at this point.

Backing Everton managers?

You couldn’t have put it better, for some parts of this forum doing exactly that is boring.

We’re in a position where there looks as though there’s three or four very weak teams in the league and our manager (who kept us up last season by outperforming our relegation rivals) looks to be putting a rocky start behind us with a few wins in the past few games, the team is starting to score goals, new players bedding in, and instead of allowing this manager the time to work on improving the team, fixing problems, and seeing us to a better campaign, the same old lot on here would rather just whinge about the manager and intimate they’d rather he went,
25 shots on goal

3-0 masterclass

"eeez a dinosaur"

Unfortunately some of our fans are clueless when it comes to the futbol.

25 shots on goal

3-0 masterclass

"eeez a dinosaur"

Unfortunately some of our fans are clueless when it comes to the futbol.
giphy.gif

Thought you were taking a break? Lasted a whole day.

FB92 is simply reducing the time on here outside of match days as the place is full of bitter and twisted folk who are only happy when they're miserable.

Speak to you on Derby day - In Dyche We Trust !

COYB

We lost 3, at home, against dogmuck teams.

I for 1 hope we retain a fanbase that calls out such things.
I'm not suggesting we should accept that but simply blaming everything on the manager every time we lose is not only boring, it's really quite stupid.

It takes time to build a team and time to improve players. Dyche easily the best man for the job currently.

He needs to do a few simple things. Play players in their correct positions and defend set pieces properly. If he does, we're a comfortable mid table team. I've got no love or hate for him. If he achieves those simple tasks I'll be happy.

FB92 is simply reducing the time on here outside of match days as the place is full of bitter and twisted folk who are only happy when they're miserable.

Speak to you on Derby day - In Dyche We Trust !

COYB

Or the reality is that you’re a whisker away from a perma, so you’ve now changed tack, to pop up every now again, drop a load of wham into your chosen threads and then leg it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back