2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting the football aside for a moment, it's nice for us to have, without doubt, the sexiest manager in the premier League once again (following on from Moyes, Benitez and Koeman).

I've noticed there is often a very subtle sweat patch on the back of his knees, usually forming around the 65th minute mark. Keep a look out for it, it's just the icing on the cake for me.

Don't you want a manager that can, you know, change long standing issues? Isn't that what gets us out of being a perennial relegation side? Or are you happy to keep a manager who doesn't change that.
No manager can fix our issues alone and if you think they can I think you are very misguided.

I've noticed there's a lot of noise on this forum (not just on this thread) when Everton are playing. Now I'm not gonna get into the debate about if you go the match your option means more, but generally speaking when the manager loses the crowd, he's toast.

Dyche isn't there yet lids, trust me x

Set pieces still a concern, but again I saw a team creating far more than the opposition.

The difference betwern today and last week being that two relatively difficult chances went in the net in the first half and we weren't punished for any set pieces fragility.

My opinion remains unchanged. I wouldn't get rid unless we were in the bottom 3 on Christmas day

Who knows? Any answer to that is pure speculation. But on balance our strategy of sacking managers hasn’t been a positive one.

Now we have a manager that has at least united the players unlike the last two.
Of course it is speculation, the same way as if we had kept them (previous managers) instead of sacking them we might not be a PL team now.

The problem is not the sacking of managers is the hiring of them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back