2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂 I think the doom mongers were Tbf. Luckily Dyche took us from champions league hopefuls to relegation fodder.

We have a manager that is working well, especially with the current constraints on the club. The side is improving, is it perfect…no but it’s not the 💩 show you make it out to be.
I havent said its a 💩 show.

I said above, hes now got 3 wins from 4, tough game up for us next, if he gets anything from that game then maybe it will erase the very bad previous results.

Losing to Luton Town at Home is totally unforgivable, but in time, with results, im sure I can.

😂 I think the doom mongers were Tbf. Luckily Dyche took us from champions league hopefuls to relegation fodder.

We have a manager that is working well, especially with the current constraints on the club. The side is improving, is it perfect…no but it’s not the 💩 show you make it out to be.

How can it be improving considering we were beaten at home to Luton last week and put in a spineless second half display against them?

I am really enjoying those good perfomances and deserved imaginary victories that have amassed 7 points from 24. Maybe if we get relegated this year you can write to the PL and state "but we should really have had more points".

Also no idea what is stereotypically 12 inches in your life because TV's, computer screens and cocks aren't.

😂 touched a nerve did I with the twelve inches comment 😂😂😂.

You are right Wolves and Fulham battered us. We had no chances to score, sorry 2 inches but you’re wrong on that one.

How about you actually watch the games? The fact your opinion is based on nothing but your joy at being miserable. There’s no point pointing out the obvious to you!!

How can it be improving considering we were beaten at home to Luton last week and put in a spineless second half display against them?
So we didn’t win the previous two games before then? How about we have had a hurtles 2 or more years. Tbf sack the manager, that’s been such a successful policy, just ask Silva,Martinez, Koeman, Lampard and Rafael. Things improved under that model!!! Get a grip

I havent said its a 💩 show.

I said above, hes now got 3 wins from 4, tough game up for us next, if he gets anything from that game then maybe it will erase the very bad previous results.

Losing to Luton Town at Home is totally unforgivable, but in time, with results, im sure I can.

Unforgivable? I would say the same about Pep and the Wolves game by that metric.

😂 touched a nerve did I with the twelve inches comment 😂😂😂.

You are right Wolves and Fulham battered us. We had no chances to score, sorry 2 inches but you’re wrong on that one.

How about you actually watch the games? The fact your opinion is based on nothing but your joy at being miserable. There’s no point pointing out the obvious to you!!

What on Earth has gone from 12 inches to 2 inches?!

I do watch the games. That’s why I provide comments throughout them on here when I can’t get to GP.

I feel like if I asked your orderly to spell out my posts in your 8pm alphabetti spaghetti you might understand.

He conceded more goals in the second half of last season than Lampard did in the first half. But sure a “near revolution in terms of defence”
Points per game were crucially, rather different.

Do you honestly think we were better defensively under Lampard? :)

[Tips hat, walks off]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back