2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to use the word, but he has to be more pragmatic. Use substitutes better, and not be inflexible in relation to the starting XI and shape.

I think we're capable of doing a little better. A good manager has the side doing better than what they should do. He hasn't brought things to that level for us, even if it sounds harsh. Have to account for the state of affairs overall but again, he has to get the squad to rise above that and outperform expectations, even if any improvement is marginal.

I don't want to see any change, but if we lost today it would have been unacceptable in my opinion. We didn't lose, it was a good result and performance. He carries on.

In your face! (Insert “Dyche out“ brigade name of your choosing here).

Pretty much the same tactics as every other home game bar Arsenal with very similar match stats, this time we got the first goal and hit the target more. If you are slating him for his tactics before today the you should be giving him credit for the win today and having at least a day or two off the negative vibes.

Hate to use the word, but he has to be more pragmatic. Use substitutes better, and not be inflexible in relation to the starting XI and shape.

I think we're capable of doing a little better. A good manager has the side doing better than what they should do. He hasn't brought things to that level for us, even if it sounds harsh. Have to account for the state of affairs overall but again, he has to get the squad to rise above that and outperform expectations, even if any improvement is marginal.

I don't want to see any change, but if we lost today it would have been unacceptable in my opinion. We didn't lose, it was a good result and performance. He carries on.
Early night for you. We won 3-0 today and youre on GoT talking about us needing to do better.

You only get 19 home games. We've lost 3 already that you'd fully expect us to win. That's 5 gone now, 14 left. No team has ever been relegated having won 11 league games. If we can steal 2 more away wins this season that leaves us needing 7 more home wins or 1 in 2. Tough ask when you've already thrown away your easiest fixtures. Away form needs to improve big style or we will be fighting for survival once again.

In your face! (Insert “Dyche out“ brigade name of your choosing here).

Pretty much the same tactics as every other home game bar Arsenal with very similar match stats, this time we got the first goal and hit the target more. If you are slating him for his tactics before today the you should be giving him credit for the win today and having at least a day or two off the negative vibes.
A touch of divine intervention with his initial line up, Onana needing to replace Gana at the last moment. And I think we are all happy that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back