2023/24 Sean Dyche

This is the thing mate Garner was anonymous before Dyche, its really weird.

Throw in the development of Branthwaite. Chemiti ticking along getting mins. Dobbin given the nod. Simms last season. Patterson got his chance and unfortunately didnt take it - as yet. Also thought Onana had one of his best performances for us yesterday. Young players are being developed, more then under any other manger we've had in recent history. Young Brathwaite bit our hand off during the week for a new deal - i thought that might be problematic - clearly hes happy and feels hes developing.

Hes rescued McNeill who was dog dirt before he arrived, while he looks to have made the right decision on giving Dom time to get "fit" and back to his best in the face of huge pressure, risk and criticism (touches wood).

Yesterday we looked really balanced all available (bar Dele and Coleman) - he built that with Thelwell, there is a plan hes working toward. He saw through a fair few chancers in the summer and they were gone in short order.

I just think some of the stuff is off the wall and based on stereotype or biased opinion developed early as opposed to reality. When you anaylse it there is a lot hes doing thats developing the club and trying to move it forward. Thats a process rather then an event.

Im enjoying it.
You're seeing the wood because you're not focusing on the trees. Good man, me too. :coffee:

This is the thing mate Garner was anonymous before Dyche, its really weird.

Throw in the development of Branthwaite. Chemiti ticking along getting mins. Dobbin given the nod. Simms last season. Patterson got his chance and unfortunately didnt take it - as yet. Also thought Onana had one of his best performances for us yesterday. Young players are being developed, more then under any other manger we've had in recent history. Young Brathwaite bit our hand off during the week for a new deal - i thought that might be problematic - clearly hes happy and feels hes developing.

Hes rescued McNeill who was dog dirt before he arrived, while he looks to have made the right decision on giving Dom time to get "fit" and back to his best in the face of huge pressure, risk and criticism (touches wood).

Yesterday we looked really balanced all available (bar Dele and Coleman) - he built that with Thelwell, there is a plan hes working toward. He saw through a fair few chancers in the summer and they were gone in short order.

I just think some of the stuff is off the wall and based on stereotype or biased opinion developed early as opposed to reality. When you anaylse it there is a lot hes doing thats developing the club and trying to move it forward. Thats a process rather then an event.

Im enjoying it.

You're enjoying being 16th with a negative GD after 8 games and a very forgiving fixture list?

Extract from today’s Times…I think the description of Dyche as cocksure is spot on. He might learn to realise that die-hard Evertonians also use the internet and are not so convinced by what we are seeing.

“Having lost to Fulham, Wolves, Arsenal and Luton Town in their first four home games of the season, victory was essential. For the supporters, rather than Dyche, who remains cocksure over the job he is overseeing. “The fans I speak to, not the internet warriors, but fans who have been here for years, they say to me, ‘Look we can see the signs,’ ” he said. “The die-hard Evertonians are aware, they know about good performances. Most of them say to me, ‘we get it, we can see the performances but we’ve got to win’, because they want to win.

“I’m hungry to win, make no mistake about that, that’s what I do the job for. I don’t do it for joy, trust me, this is not a joyful job most of the time.”

Extract from today’s Times…I think the description of Dyche as cocksure is spot on. He might learn to realise that die-hard Evertonians also use the internet and are not so convinced by what we are seeing.

“Having lost to Fulham, Wolves, Arsenal and Luton Town in their first four home games of the season, victory was essential. For the supporters, rather than Dyche, who remains cocksure over the job he is overseeing. “The fans I speak to, not the internet warriors, but fans who have been here for years, they say to me, ‘Look we can see the signs,’ ” he said. “The die-hard Evertonians are aware, they know about good performances. Most of them say to me, ‘we get it, we can see the performances but we’ve got to win’, because they want to win.

“I’m hungry to win, make no mistake about that, that’s what I do the job for. I don’t do it for joy, trust me, this is not a joyful job most of the time.”

Did he actually say this? What a bellend lol

Like watching on a TV or in the ground warps the reality of how people see his lineup decisions, his weak set pieces and his bizarre substitutions.

I want him to do well, because that's Everton doing well, but honestly can't stand the guy.

Enjoyed the win as always. Dyche got lucky with the changes forced on him. Onto the next one. Think wel see a similar way set up to the ones we got wins in last few weeks

lol lol lol

There’s no way he said that

Did he actually say this? What a bellend lol

Like watching on a TV or in the ground warps the reality of how people see his lineup decisions, his weak set pieces and his bizarre substitutions.

I want him to do well, because that's Everton doing well, but honestly can't stand the guy.

At the start I actually liked the way he spoke, now he's getting to levels where I can't even listen to the man.

I want us to do well, but I fear his stubbornness will lead to Gana back in and the midfield falling apart again.

He doesn't come across as a very likeable person at all, the James Garner question in the last press conference really irked me

These are obviously interlinked.

I'm guessing he doesn't hear Goodison's complaints when it's all going awry? Damn internet matchgoing fans.