2023/24 Sean Dyche

Even a broken clock is at least twice right, quite simply his mantra of the blame for trouble and claim for acclaim shows bad tendencies.
If we had a two-year problem, we merely had a slight bounce before our inevitable demise. Anyway, good that the circus is out of town for at least a week more.

Yes mate, but I seem to recall Yobo stinking the gaff out and Lescott being an extremely able centre half alongside Jagielka. Moyes refused to play Baines at left back until injury forced him to. Lo! Magic improvement in our fortunes at that time.

Stubborn as you like he was. As is Dyche, which is my point with certain managers - they'll just stick with something regardless.
Yobo was excellent for us early in his career. I think we won 7 league games in a row after he signed for us.

Arteta was overrated and has proved himself to be a complete weapon. Begging to leave on deadline day, you’d think he’s spent his entire playing career at arsenal. Can’t stand Lego head.
He was by far our best player until his knee injury. At that time he was genuinely one of the top 2/3 players in his position in the league and won midfielder of the year.

Yobo was excellent for us early in his career. I think we won 7 league games in a row after he signed for us.
Yes sir, but whilst keeping in mind this the Dyche thread and I was merely drawing parallels on stubborness you are referring to circa 2002/2003 when Yobo first joined.

Lescott joined in 2006.

Back to Dyche, he has some strange fixation on shoehorning Gueye and Onana into midfield no matter what, no?

Yes sir, but whilst keeping in mind this the Dyche thread and I was merely drawing parallels on stubborness you are referring to circa 2002/2003 when Yobo first joined.

Lescott joined in 2006.

Back to Dyche, he has some strange fixation on shoehorning Gueye and Onana into midfield no matter what, no?
Every single Everton manager in living memory has been criticised for not playing youth, being stubborn and making substitutions too late. Fans look at a bad result and immediately think there was some other team selection, tactics, subs that would produce a different outcome. But we all know hindsight is 20/20 and counter factuals never get tested.

Every single Everton manager in living memory has been criticised for not playing youth, being stubborn and making substitutions too late. Fans look at a bad result and immediately think there was some other team selection, tactics, subs that would produce a different outcome. But we all know hindsight is 20/20 and counter factuals never get tested.
Of course. But in these instances THE FANS were correct.

What are our thoughts on Dyche?