2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I want to not watch, but to just to try and gain some insight I do, but he gives nothing, as a manager or as a personality, he needs binning imo. Despise his approach to football.
Same as that, despite knowing exactly what we’re going to get I live in hope of something insightful, both from the hacks and the manager.
Think what has done for me is his responses to questions about points deductions. He just kind of shrugged it off, and I made me think IF it happened, and IF we got relegated on the back of it, he would wash his hands of any responsibility as he’d have the ready made excuse of some thing outside his control.
I guess it’s tricky as he doesn’t want to feed the reports and likely wants to prevent it becoming a focus for the players, but what I want to hear is ‘we need to start getting enough results that 12 points won’t finish us’

Same as that, despite knowing exactly what we’re going to get I live in hope of something insightful, both from the hacks and the manager.
Think what has done for me is his responses to questions about points deductions. He just kind of shrugged it off, and I made me think IF it happened, and IF we got relegated on the back of it, he would wash his hands of any responsibility as he’d have the ready made excuse of some thing outside his control.
I guess it’s tricky as he doesn’t want to feed the reports and likely wants to prevent it becoming a focus for the players, but what I want to hear is ‘we need to start getting enough results that 12 points won’t finish us’

….personally, I’m fed up of folk saying what they’ll do. Words mean nothing.

Points total is a big concern but after Benitez and Lampard, I actually don’t mind watching us. We could have somebody talking the talk but in the end it means absolutely nothing. Dyche has to work with what he has and I‘m still with him.

….personally, I’m fed up of folk saying what they’ll do. Words mean nothing.

Points total is a big concern but after Benitez and Lampard, I actually don’t mind watching us. We could have somebody talking the talk but in the end it means absolutely nothing. Dyche has to work with what he has and I‘m still with him.
I think he's dreadful Eggs, I can see the attraction of sticking with him, we are skint, under the threat of sanctions from the EPL and owned by a penniless lunatic, who may well be replaced by some skint American gangsters, allegedly, in the near future. Who on earth could we attract to replace him. About the only thing I can say in Dyche's defence is, 'he's not Benitez'.

He's probably the manager in the division whose job is most secure tbh, which quite frankly is abysmal.

When the club is taking out £20m loans on a monthly basis, you can bet they won't be considering shelling out up to £10m to get rid of a failing manager and his backroom staff.

Sad times.

He's probably the manager in the division whose job is most secure tbh, which quite frankly is abysmal.

When the club is taking out £20m loans on a monthly basis, you can bet they won't be considering shelling out up to £10m to get rid of a failing manager and his backroom staff.

Sad times.
I doubt it mate, surely 777 wont be giving Moshiri the price he wants if we're rooted int the relegation zone.

Paying someone off for around 5-10mil or whatever it is better than losing around 100mil in revenue each season if relegated.

I doubt it mate, surely 777 wont be giving Moshiri the price he wants if we're rooted int the relegation zone.

Paying someone off for around 5-10mil or whatever it is better than losing around 100mil in revenue each season if relegated.
Agree, I'm fairly confident both him and Thelwell will both get moved on if 777 do come onboard.

Reactions: JLW
A spine consisting of

Pickford
Branthwaite / Tarkowski
Onana / Garner
Doucoure
DCL

Shouldnt be down the bottom.
One win and one loss from a very dodgy refereeing performance from them all starting in the same side.

Hopefully while they’re all playing we’ll see results improve

The team looks decent when Young is out of the equation. Still would have gone with Gana instead of Garner away from home and the fact Garner will be forced to play all the games whilst the AFCON is going on it just makes sense to save his body.

*Might change my mind if he scores and gets a couple of assists like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back