2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behaviour
So I changed my profile pic in October last year but YOU have it saved on your device? You have admitted saving users pics on your devices, what other data are you saving down from other blues?

I think you will have stuff from other users, are they aware you do this?

Yeah I`m still Dyche Out at the moment....

[Picture removed]

You mean this one ?

Anyway, Dyche must do better with the squad he’s got.

So I changed my profile pic in October last year but YOU have it saved on your device? You have admitted saving users pics on your devices, what other data are you saving down from other blues?

I think you will have stuff from other users, are they aware you do this?

Yeah I`m still Dyche Out at the moment....
@Jimishorts has far worse pictures of ALL of us.

Be nice to him. It's the only reason I am. Otherwise I'll see the pic hes got of me me sat on the toilet taking a dump. But with a load of framed pictures of Sean Dyche photoshopped onto the bog walls. Or worse.

;)

How has this Jimi lad still got my old profile pic, I changed it ages ago... A little but concerning, I don`t believe I`ve ever given permission to use it, or is my data not secure?

@GrandOldTeam
Just to say mate, you have your location and date of birth visible on your profile page. If you are worried about you data, maybe change your privacy settings on your account.

Time for me to step out, this really isn`t good for my mental health... If I`m getting this type of bullying and harassment I`m not surprised The Esk and others walked away from this forum with the people that `lie in wait` for him. It`s always the same idiots.....

To those who I have had many good discussions through the tears thank you, unfortunately absolute cretins and idiots that just want to abuse other users add nothing to this forum or any debate and are allowed to get away with it.

Time for me to step out, this really isn`t good for my mental health... If I`m getting this type of bullying and harassment I`m not surprised The Esk and others walked away from this forum with the people that `lie in wait` for him. It`s always the same idiots.....

To those who I have had many good discussions through the tears thank you, unfortunately absolute cretins and idiots that just want to abuse other users add nothing to this forum or any debate and are allowed to get away with it.

Not really true is it mate, otherwise you wouldn't have been on here since 2007.

Utilise the report feature, and moderators will action - as I was at 11:41PM for you yesterday evening and again today.

Keen this thread stays on topic.

You're nuts ain't ya?

Earlier you were running around giving it the big one and being a self-licking icecream about getting Howe and Postecoglou calls 'right' as a self-proclaimed footballing sage, now you're on Dyche’s back after these corkers....

View attachment 232617
View attachment 232618
View attachment 232619

NostraThumbus! @Jimishorts

Ah, declaring an Everton manager the right man for the job after 5 games in the job. What could possibly go wrong further down the line here.

😂😂

He has no time at all for the BBC chap’s ridiculous, simplistic, pointless and irrelevant questions. He had a slow start when the other one retired and has gotten consistently worse. You have a week to prepare 3 questions and you ask the same one twice and all 3 are clearly ones that any manager in existence will bat away. Truly appalling.

the fact they felt "pride" in once again staying up by skin of teeth is all the evidence i need to condemn him and Bill to the bin as afar as Everton are concerned, RIP Bill but Pride is not something i feel when we stay up, not 1 single ounce.

we have set the bar and its low.

NOT Freaking GOOD enough

Why would you advocate for Dyche to keep us up? Isn`t staying up about amassing points and winning games of football.

The days where you needed an Allardyce or Dyche type have gone, in this day and age the defensive, long ball, play to percentages approach has gone along with the physical approach.... what does Dyche offer other than that, surely it would make sense to appoint for the long haul.

I think people see Dyche as Moyes MKII, he isn`t, at all.

For me it all boils down to the fact Dyche doesn`t win enough games.... 2 in 9 this season, 7 in 27 overall. It`s pretty poor and I`m not in the business on judging him on what `he might do`.

It`s a results business... there will be many coming for me now saying xG this and big chances that, all just pointless stats, those don`t keep you up if you don`t get points.

He needs to hit 1pt a game for us to stay up.

9 in and 7pts means hes just 1win off his target.

Over the season Id expect the performances to generate increased points as our new players settle and the young players develop...and of couse build partnerships.

A win tomorrow and a loss for the bottom 3 puts us in an upward position.

When asked about injuries, he says dele and andre are a way off. Why don't these highly paid expert reporters ask for more dertails about their injuries? Seems like ages ago we saw the Gary neville interview with dele about his issues and he was ready to go after his injury setback.

When asked about injuries, he says dele and andre are a way off. Why don't these highly paid expert reporters ask for more dertails about their injuries? Seems like ages ago we saw the Gary neville interview with dele about his issues and he was ready to go after his injury setback.

It's just an easy answer. If he never mentioned Dele, people ask. All he has to say is he's injured and because of the interview people won't pry.

We won't see him playing for us again IMO.

Reactions: Ivo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back