2023/24 Sean Dyche

I think the ability of the team is vastly better than the last 3 managers have had got out of them.

IMO, we have had 3 very bad managers, who have all mismanaged not the best, but certainly not the worst group of players.

IMO, a decent manager gets this squad 11th.
Careful, though. That kind of good sense gets you branded around here as a know-nothing who only wants a team that can play tiki-taka.

I think the ability of the team is vastly better than the last 3 managers have had got out of them.

IMO, we have had 3 very bad managers, who have all mismanaged not the best, but certainly not the worst group of players.

Vastly better?

1. Lost Richarlison
2. Harrison is from a relegated Leeds
3. Beto, OK were taking a punt on him.
4. Danjuma - why does no one want him?
5. 39 year old Ashley Young

I would accept it was a 'vastly better squad' if we were signing players fr top 10 PL teams, but we've been in the bargain basement for two seasons. Where are people making up the huge expectations for these new players and what more do you want them to do?

There’s low standards and then below that your comments.

when we have been there, what has been better? Carlo yes, but we weren’t there.

I’m not saying good enough for Everton, but better than anything for a good long time.
No mate. There’s nothing enjoyable about the football, there was nothing enjoyable about today.

There’s a difference between practical football, which he gives us because we know what we’re expecting, and enjoyable which this certainly isn’t.

Or even a manager between Dyche & decent who is willing to make subs to keep a lead, instead of just playing for a draw every game

I think the spine of our team is decent. Pickford, Tarks, Braithwaite, Onana, Garner and DCL. However our fullbacks and wide midfielders are poor. In the modern game, you need your fullbacks to push on and stretch the opposition and naturally your wide players give you creativity. No wonder we struggle offensively to create, but with our spine we are competitive in games.

We're 7th in the league for big chances created. Putting them away is the issue.

He’s defo had an impact on Everton

He’s turned us into a club that is grateful to even be able to play on the same park as Brighton

#FeelingBlessed
Christ alive, Chris. Try and blame the owners for our ambition being killed over the past two seasons. We're 4 points off where we were in January last season. You should try and enjoy the fact that we're not flirting with relegation for once.