2023/24 Sean Dyche

The only reason I'm kind of worried now about us is that the 10 point deduction (if it holds) means that we need to realistically have achieved 45-50 points over the season (to leave us on 35-40 and safety I think). That's quite a big ask. I think we are capable but it relies on everything going smoothly and we have a particularly tough run up to Christmas.

The only reason I'm kind of worried now about us is that the 10 point deduction (if it holds) means that we need to realistically have achieved 45-50 points over the season (to leave us on 35-40 and safety I think). That's quite a big ask. I think we are capable but it relies on everything going smoothly and we have a particularly tough run up to Christmas.

It's not that difficult mate. We've already played three of the top five. Two of them being away.

6 league games before Christmas.

12pts from 18 and were back chasing the midtable pack.

He should just turn up to the press conference, stay silent the all time...so not answering any questions, then get up and leave when the media have stopped asking questions. That way we avoid any punishment for not respecting protocols and we make a statement.

Didn’t Dyche vote Thatcher

Haven't a clue, though would imagine he was still at school during the witch's premiership

He’s made public admission that he admires her and thinks she’s a “great, strong woman”, not sure if actually voted, but probably would’ve done if he was old enough.
1700422388999.png

6 a side team to "save the world". Jesus wept.

we will stay up regardless mate ;)

dyche is the perfect man for this

dont particularly like Dyche,
Don't like the way he sets up in reaction to how the other team sets up.
Always seem to be on the back foot unless we manage to get ahead early.
Not sure about his unwillingness to change personell or some (or none) of his subs

but

I'm fully behind him for this season now.
He's the right man to motivate this squad.
The right man to save our bacon again this season.