2023/24 Sean Dyche

Young starting today won't cost us points. Not having Onana and DCL is likely to do that.
Agree to disagree. Young requires Harrison and Tarkowski to baby sit him because he is constantly caught out. Leaves holes all over when you have to always have to drop deep or slide over for cover. He simply doesn’t do his job and the moments he doesn’t get caught out he ends up with yellow cards

Dyche has a better squad? How?
I have to explain? First 13/14 games lampard had DCL twice, maupay was plying regular and before he came, McNeil, Gordon, Gary and Rondon all had a game through tthe middle.

He lost Mina, Godfrey and doucoure in the first game and a half. Keane and holgate were playing ganes at the back , Tom Davies started a few games, iwobi plying centre mid. Onana was a year younger and new to the prem as was James garner.

Top half squad! Are you kidding me, i went to st marys when we got hammered 1-4 off southampton and thats the worst squad of players i have seen. I even said, big sam incoming after that game and he made us alot better whatever anyone says!
That was down to that pudding unsworth, couldn’t manage to save his life. The squad was 7th the year before ok we lost lukaku and one or two others and then big Sam got us 8th. So it definitely wasn’t the worst

Fantastic win today, more away wins now this season than the last 2 seasons combined. He deserves all the credit. Under other managers I'd have put the house on Origi scoring in injury time to give up the win, Dyche has instilled a real strength of character in the team, Tarkowski helps massively with that as a leader on the pitch.