2023/24 Sean Dyche

I expected 3 losses in a row for these fixtures so I’ll not lose my head too much. This is by far the worst performance of the season though and Dyche needs to learn from it.

Clear that the team struggles without Doucoure and also struggles with Keane and Patterson. Very clear how poor we’ve been by comparison since losing Doucoure and as much grief people give him Young was also clearly a big part too. Dom is also just not up to it anymore, Beto should be the first choice.

I don’t have us getting another point until Palace in February so we better hope for some good recruitment in January and some upset results.

A bad manager and a bad man

It’s not too late to get rid even at this stage of the season.
We’ve racked up enough wins that we should have been nearer the top half and today’s been our worst performance in 15 league games going back to Arsenal in mid September, on form he’s not even close to a sacking

8 goals conceded and 2 scored in the last 3 games and this 3rd one has been shambolic and could get even worse yet. If he can take credit for the decent runs he has to take credit for the poor ones too and the xmas period has been absolutely abysmal. None out of 9.

Get it sorted quickly Dyche. Not even close to being acceptable by any of you today.

Has to take this one on the chin with his keane inclusion. It straight away planted his intentions and wolves would have sniffed that.
Is it worth saying dont pick keane again? As he probably will. This isnt burnley away who have lost 9 out of 10 at home.
I'll get over it but im really pissed at that line up and keane. I had about 2% hope 98% frear when i saw keane starting.

Disastrous first half, doesn’t change a thing. 3-0 down and brings on 2 defensive players 🤣🤣🤣 but he will definitely change dyche
It's a bit weird taking things I said totally out of context to reinforce your dislike of him, but congratulations on Everton losing mate. Hopefully the PL will enforce the 10pt deduction and you can be even more right if we finish bottom 6.

Said before but his one big flaw is how slow he is to make changes. I was shocked we went out for the second half with the same formation and lineup.

Essentially just thrown this game away. Make no mistake wolves have played well but if Dyche had been more proactive we could have given them a game.

Fortunate Luton lost earlier.

Wouldn't knee jerk on this one personally but simply put never play 3 / 5 at the back again.

Secondly we could all see it wasn't working at half time, please react quicker in future as this game was still there for the taking at 1-0. Can't afford to throw away games

Thats on him, terrible set up which put players in the wrong positions or just isolated them completely.

Too much space between departments and no one off the striker or any threat from behind.

He took too long to change it and if he keeps finding reasons to play keane he will all the goodwill garnered and good work done.

Pig of a game