2023/24 Sean Dyche

I'm not sure whether he doesn't know, or just doesn't care about the mood around the fan base.
Communication is a big thing for blues fans (due to the lack of it from further up in the club) and if the manager is going to start messing about now as well he could find things get quite awkward for him. Not done himself any favours today has Dyche.

Knew you would

FWIW I reckon we'd sack Potter within 4 months of hiring him
We are a few years off getting somebody who makes a difference I think.

It's gonna be the same old dance until we see some fresh thinking at the very top.

Every manager is on a hiding to nothing, I would ask why they take the job, but we pay great wages and we are good for a CV. The whole footballing world knows we are a basket case just circling the drain.

As I say, I just wanna leave Goodison now and again with the glow of 3 points in my pocket.

Dyche should be judged on performances on the pitch (not good enough at the moment and he knows this) not how he performs in press conferences.

Bear in mind that 99% of the ‘football media’ in these pointless press conferences are anti-Everton charlatans.

Dyche is well within his rights to respond to every question by bending over and spreading his bum cheeks.

We are a few years off getting somebody who makes a difference I think.

It's gonna be the same old dance until we see some fresh thinking at the very top.

Every manager is on a hiding to nothing, I would ask why they take the job, but we pay great wages and we are good for a CV. The whole footballing world knows we are a basket case just circling the drain.

As I say, I just wanna leave Goodison now and again with the glow of 3 points in my pocket.
Agreed

So we sack him yeah lads. Ok that's what 7m or so gone on that, two games into the season and 8 days until the window shuts, who we getting in to replace him, who are we selling this clubs situation to?
I said this last night. I don't want to sack another manager, we can't keep sacking managers... we need to break the cycle (to use one of Dyche's terms). There are so many problems at this club that the manager can do nothing about but he needs to handle the things within his control like starting a defender who has proved time and time again that he can't defend. It's stubbornness like that, that will lose him the support he does have and cost him his job.

Communication is a big thing for blues fans (due to the lack of it from further up in the club) and if the manager is going to start messing about now as well he could find things get quite awkward for him. Not done himself any favours today has Dyche.
there are a time for jokes. He did the same last season when Dom went AWOL and someone asked him how close Dom was (to playing) and he said about 150 miles. You could see he was dead chuffed but when the fan base is this low and things are this desperate with media dragging our name through the mud maybe don't make silly jokes.

there are a time for jokes. He did the same last season when Dom went AWOL and someone asked him how close Dom was (to playing) and he said about 150 miles. You could see he was dead chuffed but when the fan base is this low and things are this desperate with media dragging our name through the mud maybe don't make silly jokes.
Yeah I much preferred Franks happy and cheerful press conferences myself, he really did get us didn't he.

His answer to the chermiti question was embarrassing, why not just say when you are going to put him in the squad.

The Branthwaite question which he just changed to Godfrey tells you all you need to know about Braithwaites future
How can he say when he will be put in the squad? Im sure hes itching to throw Chermiti into the cauldron at Goodison, get a good booing and destroy the lads confidence
You guys just want to stay on the merrygoround, 20 games and calling for his head. Its the same group of players and im not sure how you expect him to turn them into anything different in 20 games. He has enough pressure without the fans turning on him - we should be focuses solely on the board and not the players or manager. If he thinks Keane is his best option there must be a reason, and with the crap he has around him im not suprised his confidence is shot. Stick another guy in and see what happens over a few games...in these situation you should be able to rely on your most experienced players and not throw the ones with a bit of potential under the bus. We desperately need a few seasons of stability, new manager helps absolutely nothing we have proven that sonce Moyes left.