2023/24 Sean Dyche

These players wouldn't cross a road if they weren't told the red light was on.

It's the same when everyone said Carlo "didn't coach the players"

Just cos you saw pictures of him pointing a few times to go direct...they didn't all suddenly stop and turn in to Man City on their own account
You can literally watch him shouting and signalling at players to go over the top and when they didn’t he would slam his arm down at his side.

You talk as though this is through choice, and not a reaction to being in an extremely perilous position after years of mismanagement.

I couldn’t care less how ugly the football is as long as it keeps us in the Premier League and gives us a platform to develop, ultimately with a new manager in the future. If that happens, I’ll be very happy with the job Dyche has done.
It was through choice. We chose his ugly style through laziness. Staying up is in no way a suitable ambition for an Evertonian. Good managers make poor players better.

You can literally watch him shouting and signalling at players to go over the top and when they didn’t he would slam his arm down at his side.
This is why we need Coleman back, he is the club captain and it's his job in these circumstances to go back to Dyche and say to him "Look boss, the lads are not happy with this atm" Dyche would listen I reckon and if he didn't and told Seamus to sod off (or something similar) there will only be one winner and it won't be Dyche.

This is why we need Coleman back, he is the club captain and it's his job in these circumstances to go back to Dyche and say to him "Look boss, the lads are not happy with this atm" Dyche would listen I reckon and if he didn't and told Seamus to sod off (or something similar) there will only be one winner and it won't be Dyche.
Can Coleman not do that unless he is on the pitch or something? He will be at the training ground every day.

I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a manager as much as I do with this fraud. The fact his only idea against Doncaster is to hoof it up to the striker and hope is a joke. If it worked and we had a method to getting runners around the centre forward I wouldn’t mind. But the stubbornness to carry on doing it when it isn’t working is ridiculous. I think we’re starting to get some sort of squad together (credit thelwell) with the likes of Beto , Danjuma ,Branthwaite etc. we just need a manager we can build with and make small progress it’s not going to be perfect but i guarantee it will be better than what we’ve got with this idiot. I find him very arrogant in the press conferences and never seems to be responsible for the losses either which doesn’t help. If he doesn’t accept he’s wrong and changes his style we’re going to be rooted to the bottom of the table all season long.
Potter in

I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a manager as much as I do with this fraud. The fact his only idea against Doncaster is to hoof it up to the striker and hope is a joke. If it worked and we had a method to getting runners around the centre forward I wouldn’t mind. But the stubbornness to carry on doing it when it isn’t working is ridiculous. I think we’re starting to get some sort of squad together (credit thelwell) with the likes of Beto , Danjuma ,Branthwaite etc. we just need a manager we can build with and make small progress it’s not going to be perfect but i guarantee it will be better than what we’ve got with this idiot. I find him very arrogant in the press conferences and never seems to be responsible for the losses either which doesn’t help. If he doesn’t accept he’s wrong and changes his style we’re going to be rooted to the bottom of the table all season long.
Potter in

If you dislike him more than that fat Spanish fraud then you need to have a rethink. That was where our current demise emanated from.

If you dislike him more than that fat Spanish fraud then you need to have a rethink. That was where our current demise emanated from.
I honestly think I do despite what Benitez did, the minute we started collapsing under him he was going to get the boot because of his past. I just don’t understand how people are ok with what Dyche is doing and I don’t think doing 4000 bleep tests and making them wear shin pads is a sign of a good manager like some will say

Potter in

First, Potter will have a meltdown and quit before we get to our now traditional 'manager out' part of the season. As for Dyche he's not everyone's cup of tea but I don't think he cares about that (who likes him or not) I think he made comments about his football image when he came to the club. I think there's a lot to do before we are all convinced, that last night was a shower of 💩 in the first half. What we see IE the football is so bad it's hard to believe. Maybe question what goes on in FF? Then again this has been a problem for successive managers in recent years. They must do their stuff at Finch Farm and then by match day they've all forgotten what they did.

You have to question the players basic passing of the ball from one player to another eludes some players. Again is that coaching, or what they're being asked to do? Or just simply players are not motivated? Or are they struggling with the pressure? Poor confidence? I'm not sure Dyche's idea was just to hoof it up. It
was a very poor plan whose ever idea it was. Just glad the changes that were made paid off and there are players that are motivated. Crying out for a Beto for all the time DCL is not fit.

People who keep making shouts for Potter, I get that but part of the reason he wouldn't come here previously was due to how unstable we were off the pitch so I find it highly unlikely he would come here now. I do agree we need more of coach/tactician type like him though.

People who keep making shouts for Potter, I get that but part of the reason he wouldn't come here previously was due to how unstable we were off the pitch so I find it highly unlikely he would come here now. I do agree we need more of coach/tactician type like him though.
I’d like us to try and tempt Schumacher here.
Young manager on the rise , who coaches his team to play football.

My thoughts on dyche are he was never brought in to be a long term appointment, he was brought in to do one job, keep us in the PL until we get to BMD. He is being given the tools to make sure that happens Beto, danjuma, Harrison are upgrades on what we had going forward last season. I don’t particularly like or dislike him, I’d obviously rather we had a more progressive and tactical coach like potter but I think we need to realise where we are and how attractive we are to potential new managers. We’re not an attractive club to any decent manager right now, sacking managers every 6-12 months, we need to spend the next 12/18 months getting new ownership, sorting ffp concerns out, getting to BMD as a PL team and making sure we have a competitive, progressive, dynamic squad so that a manager like a potter or whoever will fancy joining.