2023/24 Sean Dyche

If 777 want to get the fans on side then Zidane would be a statement of intent..sell him the vision of leading us out at the new ground.

Mate with respect, he’s Zinedine Zidane, he’s won 4 Champions Leagues as a player and manager with Real Madrid and a World Cup and European Championships with France, he isn’t gonna be salivating at the prospect of sending out Ben Godfrey at a 53,000 seater stadium next to a wastewater works in Liverpool.

That’s very kind of them. We should send them something as a thank you present. Maybe a signed photo of Kenwright, or Dyche. Not a photo of Dyche, the actual tinned ham himself.
I reckon an invite to a sausage sizzle for all those squads' familles...perhaps celebrating the final concrete pour at BMD. I am certain that should evoke many tears

Mate with respect, he’s Zinedine Zidane, he’s won 4 Champions Leagues as a player and manager with Real Madrid and a World Cup and European Championships with France, he isn’t gonna be salivating at the prospect of sending out Ben Godfrey at a 53,000 seater stadium next to a wastewater works in Liverpool.
The sewerage plant next door to our new stadium is parody personified....life imitating fart.

Big beatles fan apparently....

He should have been given the start of this season after keeping us up, that was my opinion at the time and even then I didn't personally think he would take us far - but he earned the right.

However the start of this season has been absolutely awful, bored of hearing about noise, details and good performances - nice one, doesn't matter though.

I am just interested to see if they have learned from the Lampard mess and not hold on for too long.

Get Koeman in, a real winner.
These days, most of Fatty Koeman's energies are expended on identifying the logistics agent who mislabeled the jandal shipment destined for Fatty's daughter's beach wedding in Bali. In the absence of said 'beach-type' footwear, the bridal party and congregation had to resort to their wooden clogs...the wedding photos all looked terrible apparently.