2023/24 Sean Dyche

Do we get extra points the better the xG, can we ask them to add it to our goal difference.
All the stuff they use for stats these days are utter nonsense, same with assists.
Assists count for nothing without a clinical striker who actually puts them away.

He's more embarrassing than any of other the managers at his level would be (Pulis, Bruce, etc).

It would take Rooney or Pardew (maybe, barely) to sink lower than this complete no mark.

Not too bad at defending a slow build up. Abysmal at defending corners (what’s with letting teams take short corners unchallenged??????) and almost guaranteed to concede a goal a game when we lose the ball near the opponents box and our transition defending is non existent.

No credible options will come here, but would still punt him if we lose this weekend.

I think you need to rewatch the first 10/15 mins of that game....we had several very good chances to score
I don't like the xg stats but like a few games this season, we started quite well didn't take chances and then lost our way and the game...dyches subs never seem to work either
Yeah, no. I watched and I remember the game. Our XG was elevated in that game due to the chances leading up to the goal

What about the 55 minutes when we didn’t register a single shot at all? At home, to Luton

I think you need to rewatch the first 10/15 mins of that game....we had several very good chances to score
I don't like the xg stats but like a few games this season, we started quite well didn't take chances and then lost our way and the game...dyches subs never seem to work either

Why did we lose our way and why are the subs crap? This is a Dyche issue.

I keep hearing about these great chances to score! I don't know which chances these were