2023/24 Sean Dyche

Jesus this consistency would have us in top 10. A bit of a high standard for your liking of Dyche considering our position over the past two seasons?
Winning 5 out of 7 across the season consistently would have us challenging for the top 2/3, let alone Europe.

I’m not on board the Dyche train but even i accept that’s unrealistic 😂

Winning 5 out of 7 across the season consistently would have us challenging for the top 2/3, let alone Europe.

I’m not on board the Dyche train but even i accept that’s unrealistic 😂
Behave yourself. Nobody said we had to continue doing 5 out of 7 for the rest of the season. Just be consistent for the rest of the season is all that was said.

We've played better this season and lost but the shape of the team the work ethic and defensive organisation was all good. If we defend from the front and keep good shape we are always in with a chance of winning games.

His victory tonight just equalled the amount of wins that Lampard got with us and Chelsea last to Dyche this season so far.
Think he's won 1/3 of his games or something. Now that doesn't seem like a very good stat on paper but that alone keeps a team up, even not counting draws. He's probably the most effective manager we've had since Big Sam, while that doesn't sound like a huge compliment Allardyce was one of the last managers to actually get us into the top half.

Think Dyche, if he's given time and funds when we have them, will be a success at Everton, more than any other manager in the last 10 years.