2023/24 Sean Dyche

We are playing crap football. Turgid, Rancid.

I'd rather take that though and get points on the board, at least for the short-term.
Every single day, to avoid a Wimbledon/Coventry/Palace/Bournemouth.

I’d rather play boringly in the top flight than brilliantly in a lower tier.

Also if we got 6 pts taken a way right now we’d still be outside the bottom 3.

Dyche is the right tool for the current job.

Another fantastic away display, 6 wins from 9.
A massive 3 points which some of us can celebrate while the negative weasels who want Dyche gone will hopefully have to hide away until we drop some points again to then crow about how right they were all along.
Since the man stepped through the door he has lost 4 away games, Arsenal and Liverpool (his first 2 away games when he was appointed), Villa and Liverpool again, so 4 losses on the road since the start of February. Give him some props and bow your uneducated, bulbous, self important mugs to the Dyche. He owns you.

I did - and I was told Dyche will fix this and his game management with the team/players he wants over summer, which he got.

Instead we're exactly the same but now have the fossil of Ashley Young starting games.
We are not exactly the same at all, we are alot more resilient, we are scoring goals, defensively more solid, more threat from wide areas and generally more organised and that's not to mention a better spirit in the team all round. But your clearly a glass half empty kind of guy.

As much as I’ve criticised him, he is the right man. Manager after manager has proved that you can’t get much out of this squad, yet he’s grinding results out. He has the players digging deep, and we’re actually scoring goals. What I find crazy is people loved Carlo, and we’re not actually playing much different.

We are not exactly the same at all, we are alot more resilient, we are scoring goals, defensively more solid, more threat from wide areas and generally more organised and that's not to mention a better spirit in the team all round. But your clearly a glass half empty kind of guy.
We're still suffering from clown defending often, today included, and the idea that Michael Keane is still an option doesn't fill me with hope, but sure, we're more organised and now a "Dyche-fit" team.

I'm not - I prefer to not overhype a very limited manager cuz he's strung together 2 league wins.

We are playing crap football. Turgid, Rancid.

I'd rather take that though and get points on the board, at least for the short-term.
Yeah, we had 2 seasons barely escaping from relegation. We might have a +12 deduction in future, at least we are 8 points up that. It's awful to watch a lot of times, but we are looking far more competitive. But every one of us would like to see splendid football, but better we get cheeky wins than we die in beauty and lose.

I did - and I was told Dyche will fix this and his game management with the team/players he wants over summer, which he got.

Instead we're exactly the same but now have the fossil of Ashley Young starting games.
Exactly the same?. We’re solid at the back and we’re scoring goals. We’re getting points on the board, and heading in the right direction.