2023/24 Sean Dyche

Without the points deduction we would already be safe and more than 31 points. We would have played with less pressure and turned a couple of these recent draws into wins. Dyche is not perfect but I feel we can get something out of any game with him in charge. We have not had that feeling for a few years. Let’s get through this season and let him sign a couple more players to improve this average squad.

Without the points deduction we would already be safe and more than 31 points. We would have played with less pressure and turned a couple of these recent draws into wins. Dyche is not perfect but I feel we can get something out of any game with him in charge. We have not had that feeling for a few years. Let’s get through this season and let him sign a couple more players to improve this average squad.
The deduction is indeed starting to impact our results...there has to be a decision once and for all in the coming days, and certainly before west ham.

Terrible decision to get the team to stop pressing against 10 men from a winning position. Not the brightest of ideas to put Young on for Doucoure either.

But he wasn't at fault for their goal , basic defending in the final minutes is Stop the cross.
Moreover Onana ball watching and allowing Dunk to coast in front of him , its so easy to just to check his run or keep in front of him.
He switched off & that's criminal.

He's set up like this his whole career...can't wait for him to sign more slow wingers to spam crosses to a lone isolated striker

As others have said, even if we got the points back last Wednesday, he still would set them up to nick a 0-1

Terrible decision to get the team to stop pressing against 10 men from a winning position. Not the brightest of ideas to put Young on for Doucoure either.

But he wasn't at fault for their goal , basic defending in the final minutes is Stop the cross.
Moreover Onana ball watching and allowing Dunk to coast in front of him , its so easy to just to check his run or keep in front of him.
He switched off & that's criminal.

Did he tell them to stop pressing or did the players just stop doing it for whatever reason?

I can't believe he's instructed them to stop, but another argument is he should have clocked it and screamed at them to step it up

Did he tell them to stop pressing or did the players just stop doing it for whatever reason?

I can't believe he's instructed them to stop, but another argument is he should have clocked it and screamed at them to step it up
It was fairly obvious he was happy to mass the ranks and grind out the win sitting back .
It almost worked .

Undoubtedly it's his decision.

I get people kicking off however the only thing Dyche did wrong here was not bringing Keane on, going 5 at the back, this would of allowed Myko and Godfrey to be closer to their wingers where the ball kept going. I have no problem with Doucoure coming off for Young, Brighton are a good team and let’s have it right they where the better side on the day. Its always frustrating to concede in injury time, however we would of all taken a point before the game.

No, it's piss poor post.

"People want him sacked because we’re not losing exciting games 4-2 every week" is bollox. People want us to win games. There weren't many complaints about his atrocious style while we were winning games. That was a short purple patch though and it ended more than 2 months ago. We scored 1 goal from open play in 9 games.

"Best manager in years" is a joke, because it means slightly better than Pigman and Lampard.
Everyone who uses Pigman and Lampard as a measure should be banned.
Lost once in 8 to Man City with a squad that’s spent nothing
Only blues could moan about that

He's set up like this his whole career...can't wait for him to sign more slow wingers to spam crosses to a lone isolated striker

As others have said, even if we got the points back last Wednesday, he still would set them up to nick a 0-1
The setup that nearly got us a 0-1 today wasn't that different to the setup that got us a season-saving 1-5 last time we were there.

Maybe it's just the correct way to set up against Brighton.