3. No club management at senior level, board
4. Ownership at war with fans
5. Ownership in chaos
6. Points deductions for periods he wasn’t even here
7. Strikers who can’t strike. 22 shots at goal vs West Ham for example
8. Fan expectations beyond his or club’s ability to deliver
9. No money, no investment, no hope

In those circumstances he’s doing okay.

Is he the medium to longer fix for the team, hell no. Has he been a disaster, hell no.

I think when you haven’t won in 11 league games, then the manager will (rightfully) be getting some stick.

With 2 points deductions and relegation, what manager could've avoided that for us?
I don't know, Dyche maybe, if he was a little less negative against the bottom half teams at Goodison. We have won three times at Goodison this season, we are also one of the few teams to drop points at Sheffield Utd. As I've already said in many posts he has as good a chance of keeping us up as anyone else who would be prepared to come here at the moment, but, the style of football is so ugly he won't be forgiven if it doesn't produce results. I keep hearing about we'd be mid table without the points deduction, but, the reality of the situation is our form since mid December has been the stuff that relegations are made of.

He’s not the long term answer. Football is prehistoric.

Should admit defeat and hire an attacking coach to help him out, he won’t.
I don't really care about the style too much atm, but getting results no matter if away or home. But the results have been worrying in 2024 so far, ending in 11 games without a win. Ok to his defense, some of the fixtures were not easy 8 of 11 teams in the top half, but games like Palace are must wins.

As of 1/2023 he was the right person appointment in the situation we were back then, as he is proven to work on a tight budget in the prem. His job was to keep this club up, and stabilize in the following season(s). Did he achieve that. Overall yes, performances are better than last season, but still a lot of room for improvements in the attack especially.

Is he the solution 7/2025 onward, no he isn't. Would I sack him rn, no, but mainly due to financial reasons. A lot of my judgement will also depend on April, when we play a lot of teams around us.

I despair at some folk on here.

What does anyone expect, when you look at the facts:

1. Poor squad, with little to no additions in his tenure
2. Back to back Houdini-esque escapes from relegation
5. Ownership in chaos

Is he the medium to longer fix for the team, hell no. Has he been a disaster, hell no.

maybe make earlier subs, set up his team better at home against teams we should beat, work more in training on finishing.

I really don't buy into the argument of everything going means that he is doing a great job considering.

there are still things in his control that he can change and he refuses to do so.

I remember under Moyes we had a striker issue but he found a system that works. Dyche hasnt tried anything new or tweaked things. His management is so basic.

I despair at some folk on here.

What does anyone expect, when you look at the facts:

1. Poor squad, with little to no additions in his tenure
2. Back to back Houdini-esque escapes from relegation
5. Ownership in chaos

Agree but do have to question him is not a free past is it 3 home wins all season just not good enough.

Im not sure why so many defend him tbh
Think we’re all guilty of hanging our hats on players and manager and struggle to accept we got it wrong. You listen to the view from the bullens pods. Ben wynstanley and Paul drapper who’re on all the time, both big fans of dyche and constantly defend and make excuses form him, the usual, we create chances, his hands are tied we’d be 13th look at the XG. Last year it was Lampards fault, the year before Rafael. Before then it was Koeman and Martinez. But apparently it’s not dyche’s fault it’s all in the players

Im not sure why so many defend him tbh
I am not a huge fan and again had been let down for poor finishing from the players. Has done ok for me but agree he does need to use the squad more take some risks. Danjuma rste him or not when fit needs to be given chance off bench, dobbin. Has one plan thst is it, i get why but if not working try something new even chermitti out wide think played for sporting there off bench.

Think we’re all guilty of hanging our hats on players and manager and struggle to accept we got it wrong. You listen to the view from the bullens pods. Ben wynstanley and Paul drapper who’re on all the time, both big fans of dyche and constantly defend and make excuses form him, the usual, we create chances, his hands are tied we’d be 13th look at the XG. Last year it was Lampards fault, the year before Rafael. Before then it was Koeman and Martinez. But apparently it’s not dyche’s fault it’s all in the players
same thought west ham it was the players had so many chances to finish the game, but then you look at the team for me mcneil/harrison need to be taking out of the team most likely mcneil just well off it and try somebody else out wide and bring him off the bench. Also the godfrey at rb is a negative for me shoukd be coleman if he is fit

maybe make earlier subs, set up his team better at home against teams we should beat, work more in training on finishing.

I really don't buy into the argument of everything going means that he is doing a great job considering.

there are still things in his control that he can change and he refuses to do so.

I remember under Moyes we had a striker issue but he found a system that works. Dyche hasnt tried anything new or tweaked things. His management is so basic.
His inability to make subs is baffling isn’t it,he literally has one way of playing and that’s it no plan b,McNeil is in need of a rest he’s played players in all the cup games without resting,you see McNeil and doucs dead on there feet but he can’t make the sub,dobbin and danjuma when fit could of been an option

He's barely above Lampard in terms of managerial ability. He's miles below in personality and likability. And he's a fkin tory.

What he has them serving up on the pitch is nothing short of abominable.

You'd get more tactical nous out of a Sunday league manager. Truly you would.

Dunno about that bit. I dreaded every game with lampard not long in, thinking we were going to get battered by a hefty score. I at least feel dyche will have them set up correctly. Good or bad as anyone see's that. I dont have the same feeling of fear going into games now. Fear we might not finish yes. But not tonked.

same thought west ham it was the players had so many chances to finish the game, but then you look at the team for me mcneil/harrison need to be taking out of the team most likely mcneil just well off it and try somebody else out wide and bring him off the bench. Also the godfrey at rb is a negative for me shoukd be coleman if he is fit
I have no issue being tight in certain games, city,
Liverpool etc. Brighton away, Utd this weekend. But I keep coming back to palace at home with their 4 best players out and picking 8 defensive players and like you says CB at right back. Dobbin was stripped to come on and we scored to make it 1-1, there was still with injury time about 15 mins to go, yet he told dobbin to sit down and never brought him on, like he was happy with a point