2023/24 Sean Dyche

Has any manager in our entire history gone this long without winning a game?
Walker went 12 games, won the 13th, drew the 14th and was subsequently fired, if you counted the tail end of 93/94 he had a run of 3 wins in 19 games, 2 of them against West Ham. His entire reign from January to November 1994 he won 6 league games out of 31, the other 4 games were getting knocked by Bolton in the FA Cup and Portsmouth in the League Cup

Walker went 12 games, won the 13th, drew the 14th and was subsequently fired, if you counted the tail end of 93/94 he had a run of 3 wins in 19 games, 2 of them against West Ham. His entire reign from January to November 1994 he won 6 league games out of 31, the other 4 games were getting knocked by Bolton in the FA Cup and Portsmouth in the League Cup

thoughts stevie on all this mate?

Totally agree - he needs abusing at the match and has to be hounded out asap.

The fans have forced change of manager before, they can do it again even under these circumstances.

While the fans are not in open revolt over this nothing will change .

Someone has to mate, even if it’s not me

It’s the only way to end this
Anybody out there want to abuse our manager on Kev's behalf?
Christ on a bike.

I just cant get my head around it. The amount of shots and chances created in matches we dont win. An Everton number 9 who hasnt scored in 22 matches. Ive never seen anything like it. Surely the law of averages shouldve seen more goals and points. Ive seen Everton teams playing worse than this. Not scoring and going on long runs without a win in the past, but they werent creating or shooting or even playing well in matches. Its very frustrating. I find myself arguing with myself going from "i cant see the next goal or win coming" to "we're going to give someone a hiding." Its bi-polar. Does dyche keep things the same and wait for the goals that have got to come. Or does he make changes? Something needs to change. How long are the players going to take this. They need to end this and draw a line under this run the same as dyche does. They've got 3 weeks to get ready to do something about it together.
I liked his comment about his response to forwards making excuses