2023/24 Sean Dyche

Just realised we're not playing for another three weeks.

Me in this thread:

1710006494678.png

Dyche is very safe under the current circumstances with the ownership. Until it’s sorted, that won’t change.
This. Moshiri doesn’t give a toss about how we are doing, so why would he go to the trouble of sacking and employing a new manager. 777 should be nowhere near our club, but he doesn’t care about that, as long as he gets his money. Dyche has one of the safest jobs in football at the moment.

All what is needed for us to go down is Luton picking up a few wins , also if we get more points deduction its even more necessary for us to win more games this season

Criticising Dyche again.

That's 1 of the few times in living memory that we've gone to Old Trafford and had a go. Dyche can't do anything about 2 pens and 3 golden wasted chances.

I think some of you need a reality check.

Criticising Dyche again.

That's 1 of the few times in living memory that we've gone to Old Trafford and had a go. Dyche can't do anything about 2 pens and 3 golden wasted chances.

I think some of you need a reality check.
You don't think a manager should be criticised for going what will be a minimum of 3 and a half months without a win ?

You get sacked for that sort of slide at pretty much every club in this league

I can just about stomach his constant excuse making, stat quoting crap and lack of accountability, and it’s his right to throw the players under her bus if he wants, like he has done with the attackers today, even though our set up for them is garbage - not sure calling them cowards/scared of getting hurt will get more from them, but that’s up to him.

I get his reluctance to change tactics and players, even when it’s not working - lots of managers do, though it really gets on my wick.

What really has done me in with Dyche is his firebombing of the academy and our young players - ridiculous to say what’s he’s said, even if it may be true, though I wouldn’t trust his judgement on any player, and especially a young player.

If I'm seeing eye bleedingly bad football from our senior pros, why not throw a kid on - I’ll get behind a kid getting a chance way more than a crab we know is finishe.

Dyche has killed any potential sell on value the kids may have had, and why will any of them even bother if they get a go, when the manager says crap like that. If I’m a kid at Everton I’m asking for a move out or just tell them to rip my contract up - what’s the point.

Contrast to across the park and shippmann, who constantly talk up their kids and give them chances in the first team, even thought they are average footballers.

I’m Not Dyche out by any stretch, as these players are the key problem and have been for several managers, but he is really testing my patience.