2023/24 Sean Dyche

tbf at least he's done some journalism about where people are born as that's correct lol

Though what those people have to do with Woan being unhappy with a decision.....well its the red rag, he's a rs journalist, he's taking the piss like they all do St that rag where that lot are allowed to report on our games.
Fire Woman was a banger though

tbf at least he's done some journalism about where people are born as that's correct lol

Though what those people have to do with Woan being unhappy with a decision.....well its the red rag, he's a rs journalist, he's taking the piss like they all do St that rag where that lot are allowed to report on our games.
My bad. I honestly didn't think Paul Bracewell, Ian Botham and Jim Bowen where born on the Wirral

I think we have a very good manager mate.
I do.

You could put champions league winning managers in charge of us at the moment (which we effectively did with Ancelotti and Benitez), and we’d be no better off.

We have the right tool for the job. It may not be glamorous, he may be a strategically shaved, gravel gargling scotch egg, and we may be on a poor run of form, but I think he’s worth sticking with.

He does need some results, pronto, like.

I do.

You could put champions league winning managers in charge of us at the moment (which we effectively did with Ancelotti and Benitez), and we’d be no better off.

We have the right tool for the job. It may not be glamorous, he may be a strategically shaved, gravel gargling scotch egg, and we may be on a poor run of form, but I think he’s worth sticking with.

He does need some results, pronto, like.

100% mate.

what are you talking about? we havent won since December 16th, 6 points or not. It's terrible.
We'd be in 14th having not won in 3 months, of course relegation would be a concern.

Aye it's terrible, but we'd be 10 points clear right now with 10 to play and 3 clubs between us and the bottom 3.

Although relegation would still be a concern, it would require a serious swing in results/fortunes for us to get sucked into it.

But, we are where we are. 3 wins sees us safe IMO.