2023/24 Sean Dyche

The state of this, average positions; no width and everything all compact

But yeah, not his tactics

IMG_3027.jpeg

You can tolerate bad football if your winning, but if your playing the way we are and losing then it’s not acceptable.
We can only pray that somehow we manage to stay up this season, and then are able to dump Dyche. I know there won’t be much if any money to spend in the summer, but god help us if he has input into any new players we may sign.

We signed 4 attacking players in the summer all under his watch so if they are not up to it then there really are no excuses for it. Also a couple of times when we went forward today, there is DCL and 1 other and by the time anyone else gets up to support Bournemouth had 6/7 players back. That's down to team shape/tactical stuff. Look it's lot's of things at the moment but ultimately Dyche is paid to be the problem solver, that's his job and he needs to come up with some ideas and fast, and yes I would like to see a few of the players put in a bit more of a shift also.

Yes but if you sell what 150 mill in attacking players in 18 months, replace them with what 25 for Beto, 12 for Chermiti and Harrison on loan. In a narrow range of deals with clubs that will wait for payment, your diluting quality.

It’s not improving nor bartering like for like, I mean we known this, it’s obvious.

Last edited:

Sadly no - every one of our remaining games must be treated as a must win, and Dyche is clearly the wrong manager for a run of must win games.

Disagree. A point today would have taken us 4pts clear and above brentford.

Basically 5pts clear due to our goal difference.

That would have been a good result but sadly....Coleman.

It’s a macro view, there is little to be gained just whingeing at this point.

He’s here for the season, we’ve a job of work to do, very likely us Luton and Forest will be in and on the same points by the end of next week.

We have a bad team, but I’m going to support them to the hilt, come what may.

If we do not stay up this season and I’m accounting blame, it will be a long list and the current managers name will be a fair bit down it.

Luton have Arsenal next game so i cant see them level with us.

"By failing to prepare you're preparing to fail" rings sadly true for this 3 week break so we can work on the fine margins.

Only to put up literally the exact same everything, the only change being Mykolenko being out for some reason despite apparently not being injured.

DCL pen that wasnt given.
One off the line (couldnt make out what happened there)
Coleman chesting the ball in.

Fine margins with this 'style of play'.

A draw today would have been very helpful.

We now need a point at Newcastle + Burnley is a must win.
The problem is his fine margins are consistently tipping the wrong way.

Maybe it’s purely psychological. Maybe it’s tactical. Maybe it’s personnel.

All of those things are his responsibility, ultimately.

He’s not getting the right players into the right mindset.

Disagree. A point today would have taken us 4pts clear and above brentford.

Basically 5pts clear due to our goal difference.

That would have been a good result but sadly....Coleman.
No, sadly yes - we need to win games now as we hang in the balance of the RNG magic points ball for the deduction.

We MUST win most of the remaining games. No draws, no "point here helps us" - WINS. 3 points. Security, safety.

Tired of saying it but some of the games we drew as we couldn't see out anything are costing us massively now, just like they did last year.

I would play every front 4 player that started at Bournemouth over those of us today. But Iraola is a good manager, he got the time at Bournemouth, they made good transfers. Much better than Dyche easily.

Was looking at one or two today. They are ok.

I don’t think Bourmouth are great to be honest, they looked shaky enough, again I thought we were the better team, they had better attacking players. We have a very poor attacking unit.

But what Coleman did, I’m sorry……..but you just can’t safeguard that through management.

Does anyone actually believe these players would have scored the penalty anyway ?

At this point id have given it to Branthwaite and i think hed have smashed it in.

No manager can prepare the team for a 3 yards own goal off the chest of a player who should’ve retired 2 seasons ago.

Oh wait.

That + the DCL pen and who knows.

The play was dire wasnt it...hows he dished that out after a break?

Mad